XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help me

Tip us?

Xenas2127
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help me

Hi so recently i was playing with some of the option on my phone (custom rom;techno duos?) so i so this app called app2sd and i saw a option dalvik to sd so i kinda click it and now my phone keep rebooting to the logo and restarts again what can i do?? I can still boot to the recovery mode.

Codename13
Old
Thanks Meter 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenas2127 View Post
Hi so recently i was playing with some of the option on my phone (custom rom;techno duos?) so i so this app called app2sd and i saw a option dalvik to sd so i kinda click it and now my phone keep rebooting to the logo and restarts again what can i do?? I can still boot to the recovery mode.
Try wiping dalvik cache in recovery. Not all phones work with A2SD.. What phobe are you using? It might be better off with Link2SD which is a bit different but it has the same premise. Reply to this post directly if you need more help or if my suggestion doesn't work, because I don't feel the need to suscribe to minor threads.

Samsung Galaxy Ace II X
(GT-S7560M) - Android 4.3.1 JB - CM10.2 with some bugs

Released Works:Status: Add ".patch" to the end of the link to a Github commit, then download the commit as a patch using wget. *mindblown*

Press THANKS if I helped you in any way!

Xenas2127
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename13 View Post
Try wiping dalvik cache in recovery. Not all phones work with A2SD.. What phobe are you using? It might be better off with Link2SD which is a bit different but it has the same premise. Reply to this post directly if you need more help or if my suggestion doesn't work, because I don't feel the need to suscribe to minor threads.
How do i wipe dalvik cache in recovery??

Codename13
Old
Thanks Meter 743
Quote:
How do i wipe dalvik cache in recovery??
If you're using CWM recovery, navigate to the "advanced" menu, and there should be an option to "wipe dalvik cache".

Samsung Galaxy Ace II X

Released Works:Status: Add ".patch" to the end of the link to a Github commit, then download the commit as a patch using wget. *mindblown*

Xenas2127
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename13 View Post
If you're using CWM recovery, navigate to the "advanced" menu, and there should be an option to "wipe dalvik cache".
ok so i wiped the dalvik cache but still no luck. i will enter to the logo and then blacks out and reboot

Codename13
Old
Thanks Meter 743
Quote:
ok so i wiped the dalvik cache but still no luck. i will enter to the logo and then blacks out and reboot
Then you probably did something at the system-level. Maybe you tried linking a system app to your sd? Your best bet (easiest fix) would be to reinstall whatever ROM you were using. I don't think you'd have to wipe data if you install the same ROM.

Samsung Galaxy Ace II X

bonjourno
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy My S duos keep rebooting!!!

Hi i have a problem in my device s Duos 7562, it was working well but now it keep rebooting till samsung logo then restart again...again ..... again....
it keep restarting till removing battery, i know i can make system restore (home+power+volum) but i need to restore my data, no any way to repair it without deleting my data????

please helpppp......

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 AM ----------

Hi i have a problem in my device s Duos 7562, it was working well but now it keep rebooting till samsung logo then restart again...again ..... again....
it keep restarting till removing battery, i know i can make system restore (home+power+volum) but i need to restore my data, no any way to repair it without deleting my data????

please helpppp......