[Q] Please Help! LG G2 Boot Stall

Search This thread

OpTic_Alex

Dec 2, 2013
I rooted my phone some time ago. Saw a LG OTA update last night and tried to install it. The system reboots itself and stuck on the LG logo screen. From then on I can not get out of it. At first I can not power the phone off (I can now.). However, I can not go to either the download mode or the recovery. (could go to the recovery at first, tried to do a hard reset but failed, stuck there. and for whatever reason cant go there anymore.) I downloaded the LG PC suite today and tried to restore it. But the G2 wont go to the download mode. How can i fix it, Help!

OpTic_Alex

Dec 2, 2013
...Tried,,,

I would really want to do that... but i cant. I have tried to install TWRP on my phone right after i rooted it. I failed.. So i have the TWRP file on my phone but it is not installed.and I can go back to recovery mode again... what can i do?
If you could get into recovery again...you could try the twrp fix in android development forum.....

Camoxjeep

Jul 20, 2012
I just went thru this, do you have TWRP installed? If so and you should be able to get into it go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451696

-------------------------------This is the route I went and worked flawless---------------------------------
Once your in TWRP click on advanced button, then click on terminal command button. Then hit return on your keypad. then type in exactly what it says: dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota

Thanks to thecubed for the great work around. :good:

If you dont have TWRP installed I dont know, sorry.