4.4 Coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I was updating my apps in Google play and I noticed that Samsung is now providing 4.4 support in their apps. I'm assuming that 4.4 is coming sooner rather than later. Who knows maybe even this month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1389935762031.jpg
    1389935762031.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 7,998
Reactions: GSeeker and aegeuss

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
XEO region has already officially rolled out. Just waiting for other regions now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pilz

Dec 1, 2013
Texas
I'm in US so I'm assuming since the app is being updated for kit kat here already maybe it will be coming here soon. I know it was pushed out in poland, but I guess even when it is released here the carriers will take their time to push the update out.

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
I was updating my apps in Google play and I noticed that Samsung is now providing 4.4 support in their apps. I'm assuming that 4.4 is coming sooner rather than later. Who knows maybe even this month.

i am guessing you didnt seen the 20ish threads in the general section that say "4.4.2 released" or something similar...before posting your question in the general section..

I'm in US so I'm assuming since the app is being updated for kit kat here already maybe it will be coming here soon. I know it was pushed out in poland, but I guess even when it is released here the carriers will take their time to push the update out.

the apps being updated doesnt mean its any closer to being released for the US variants.. they have no choice but to update the apps now that they relesed it for the international version.. actually they probably would have updated the apps even if they hadnt updated the n9005, cuz they HAVE to updated it since they WILL update their phones

Edit - not to be rude but why dont the US users post in their forums? things get confusing with them posting here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i am guessing you didnt seen the 20ish threads in the general section that say "4.4.2 released" or something similar...before posting your question in the general section..

the apps being updated doesnt mean its any closer to being released for the US variants.. they have no choice but to update the apps now that they relesed it for the international version.. actually they probably would have updated the apps even if they hadnt updated the n9005, cuz they HAVE to updated it since they WILL update their phones

Edit - not to be rude but why dont the US users post in their forums? things get confusing with them posting here...

Mod Edit

Please use the threads already open for KK

Thread closed

malybru
    Forum Moderator