Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 41,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4 Coming soon?

Tip us?

Pilz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 124
Default 4.4 Coming soon?

I was updating my apps in Google play and I noticed that Samsung is now providing 4.4 support in their apps. I'm assuming that 4.4 is coming sooner rather than later. Who knows maybe even this month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1389935762031.jpg
Views:	7983
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	2521062  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1385

DONATE TO ME
XEO region has already officially rolled out. Just waiting for other regions now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

// HTC One (M8) // GPE Stock // Stock GPE//

// Nexus 7 (flo) // Android L // Stock//

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal)/LG G3 (Titan Grey)

Pilz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 124
I'm in US so I'm assuming since the app is being updated for kit kat here already maybe it will be coming here soon. I know it was pushed out in poland, but I guess even when it is released here the carriers will take their time to push the update out.

Khizar
Old
(Last edited by Khizar; 17th January 2014 at 06:02 AM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 7763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz474 View Post
I was updating my apps in Google play and I noticed that Samsung is now providing 4.4 support in their apps. I'm assuming that 4.4 is coming sooner rather than later. Who knows maybe even this month.

i am guessing you didnt seen the 20ish threads in the general section that say "4.4.2 released" or something similar...before posting your question in the general section..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilz474 View Post
I'm in US so I'm assuming since the app is being updated for kit kat here already maybe it will be coming here soon. I know it was pushed out in poland, but I guess even when it is released here the carriers will take their time to push the update out.

the apps being updated doesnt mean its any closer to being released for the US variants.. they have no choice but to update the apps now that they relesed it for the international version.. actually they probably would have updated the apps even if they hadnt updated the n9005, cuz they HAVE to updated it since they WILL update their phones

Edit - not to be rude but why dont the US users post in their forums? things get confusing with them posting here...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10496

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Please use the threads already open for KK

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe