The app that saved my son a ton of headache!

Search This thread

drag&fly

Nov 19, 2013
My Son's are attending Baylor University, and as we all know College kids can be a little wild sometimes. My youngest was recently roughed up pretty good by Campus PD. No matter the story or reasons and besides the bias that I have due to him being my son, the arresting Officer lied about the reasons for arrest and illegal search. (Bambuser) is a recording app that streams video and uploads it to the net. It can live broadcast or save for later sharing. I'm glad he took my advice to record all interaction with Police and also used this app. It really saved his hide. Based on his video using this app, the case was dismissed and PD has to replace his phone. The Officer broke his phone and took the SD card.... The app has a screen timeout feature where it is still recording even though the screen will go blank.

Reactions: lmike6453

toddnbrown

Jul 3, 2013
Washington, D.C.
sure sounds like an advertisement, but good for your son. Good thing he was quick-witted enough to pull out his phone, open up the app, and start recording, all while getting "roughed up."

lmike6453

Dec 17, 2010
Eagleville PA
Thanks for sharing, it sounds good to have something like this off hand. At least for where I live where Philadelphia and Bensalem police are corrupt as a fact in the news....without any corrective action taken since last reported with evidence a few years back

Reactions: drag&fly

drag&fly

Nov 19, 2013
sure sounds like an advertisement, but good for your son. Good thing he was quick-witted enough to pull out his phone, open up the app, and start recording, all while getting "roughed up."

Technically speaking it was an advertisement, as are all OP 's to some degree. But there's no affiliations other than end user.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Son's are attending Baylor University, and as we all know College kids can be a little wild sometimes. My youngest was recently roughed up pretty good by Campus PD. No matter the story or reasons and besides the bias that I have due to him being my son, the arresting Officer lied about the reasons for arrest and illegal search. (Bambuser) is a recording app that streams video and uploads it to the net. It can live broadcast or save for later sharing. I'm glad he took my advice to record all interaction with Police and also used this app. It really saved his hide. Based on his video using this app, the case was dismissed and PD has to replace his phone. The Officer broke his phone and took the SD card.... The app has a screen timeout feature where it is still recording even though the screen will go blank.
    Thanks for sharing, it sounds good to have something like this off hand. At least for where I live where Philadelphia and Bensalem police are corrupt as a fact in the news....without any corrective action taken since last reported with evidence a few years back