Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Solved] Tmobile LG G2 Stuck at TWRP

OP Silicon Knight

17th January 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 15

324 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am stuck at TWRP boot loop. None of the data shows, or anything, says cant mount data sometimes. isn't recognized on my PC by ADB, in Device manager it just shows Other Devices, LG G2 with a yellow exclamation. I have the drivers installed. I tried the fix that is provided on here that you do by accessing the TWRP Terminal Command Line, and typing in the command given in the post, but that doesn't do anything. Says something about device is full and that 32GB were written. I am at a loss here, need help right away.
Last edited by Silicon Knight; 17th January 2014 at 12:56 PM.
17th January 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Los angeles
Thanks Meter: 174

690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicon Knight

I am stuck at TWRP boot loop. None of the data shows, or anything, says cant mount data sometimes. isn't recognized on my PC by ADB, in Device manager it just shows Other Devices, LG G2 with a yellow exclamation. I have the drivers installed. I tried the fix that is provided on here that you do by accessing the TWRP Terminal Command Line, and typing in the command given in the post, but that doesn't do anything. Says something about device is full and that 32GB were written. I am at a loss here, need help right away.

How did you get this problem? Then a answer will be easier....like sideload a ROM, and using koush universal drivers.....
17th January 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #3  
Flag Turlock, CA
Thanks Meter: 26

284 posts
More
So...I sold my phone and the guy accepted the OTA and got stuck in recovery boot loop. He lost my number so he took it to the local phone repair/ripoff guys. They used twrp to delete everything on the phone. No system or internal. I used adb to sideload clean rom. It installed but I'm still stuck in twrp boot loop. My pc wouldn't recognize my lg either. Device manager have no the same problems. Luckily some research lead me to adb via pdanet drivers. I'm thinking he's in the shoes.

from my Note Thrizzle
17th January 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #4  
Flag Turlock, CA
Thanks Meter: 26

284 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696

from my Note Thrizzle

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Boom. That worked for me on the d800

from my Note Thrizzle
17th January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #5  
Flag Los angeles
Thanks Meter: 174

690 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawb123456

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696

from my Note Thrizzle

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Boom. That worked for me on the d800

from my Note Thrizzle

Great! Sorry man was eating....the devs did it again!
17th January 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 15

324 posts
Donate to Me
More
I just ended up flashing stock images to the phone then re-rooting and flashing twrp.

Sorry I didn't have more detail as to how it happened. It was a friends phone. I initially did the root and custom recovery for him but then he accepted some update which I am assuming was an OTA.

Also said he tried flashing a Neo Geo ROM via twrp haha. So I was completely lost on where the problem started.

Thankfully its fixed now and I learned something new today. How to flash a factory image to a LG G2 lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread