5,595,067 Members 40,569 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] After using Secrect Codes (F-Droid) v500 boots into recovery always.

Tip us?
 
MordodeMaru
Old
#1  
MordodeMaru's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madrid
Default [HELP] After using Secrect Codes (F-Droid) v500 boots into recovery always.

Hi everyone,

I was playing around with the app Secret Codes from the F-Droid repo. The first code that I try was something related to updating v500's firmware (i don't really like the Stock ROM, I'm waitin for CM first stable build. It suddenly rebooted into Philz recovery and it keeps booting into recovery every time. There's no way to boot normally.

I am on a rooted v500, with Philz and TWRP recoveries flashed in it.

This poor stupid fool would need some help.

Thanks a lot.
 
AmirOG
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordodeMaru View Post
Hi everyone,

I was playing around with the app Secret Codes from the F-Droid repo. The first code that I try was something related to updating v500's firmware (i don't really like the Stock ROM, I'm waitin for CM first stable build. It suddenly rebooted into Philz recovery and it keeps booting into recovery every time. There's no way to boot normally.

I am on a rooted v500, with Philz and TWRP recoveries flashed in it.

This poor stupid fool would need some help.

Thanks a lot.
There is a return to stock that works great. Find it follow simple instructions badda boom reroot make back up on External SD card ,your Golden.
The Following User Says Thank You to AmirOG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MordodeMaru
Old
#3  
MordodeMaru's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirOG View Post
There is a return to stock that works great. Find it follow simple instructions badda boom reroot make back up on External SD card ,your Golden.
How, when, where?!?! I can't find it. Thenks.

My current situation is as follows:

My G Pad is in an eternal loop into recovery. Philz recovery to be precise. I do not have the drivers for Win 7 so I have to sideload CM or anything I wan't to copy to the sd. I sideload CM's last nightly but it doesn't install at all. It, apparently, requieres Aroma file manager. I sideload it too, install it and execute it but the only thing this file manager seems to do is to copy/cut/paste/create new folders... but not flash zip files.

I've changed the storage to 0 but it just won't work either.

I'm super stuck. Any help is very welcome.
 
katsika
Old
#4  
katsika's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 193
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Athens
in case you want to restore back to full stock (recovery and rom) use the lg mobile support tool. Take a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590185 or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471370
The Following User Says Thank You to katsika For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MordodeMaru
Old
#5  
MordodeMaru's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by katsika View Post
in case you want to restore back to full stock (recovery and rom) use the lg mobile support tool. Take a look here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2590185 or here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2471370
I couldn't be more grateful. You unbricked my heart!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes