Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,858 Members 36,498 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please help!

Tip us?

edwardmhli
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default please help!

i have a htc one dual sim 802w
im currently stuck on boatloader with no android os
boatloader is unlocked s on
i tried to flash ruu but it is not letting me
i think this is because i updated thru ota to 2.43 i think?
and the newest ruu i can find is 2.30 so wont let me flash older version
i have google around to find solution but what i found was downgrading firmware require s off and s off needs android os
please help! please advise of any possible solution! thanks to all!

Crawshayi
Old
Thanks Meter 287
Not sure if we can help you... this forum is for the US Verizon model and you seem to have a Chinese version of the phone. Just because it's the same phone doesn't mean the same methods work. You need to be S-Off to do RUU from what I understand, so if somehow you locked it back to S-On you might be out of luck. On the US Verizon model if you take the OTA while S-On you can't go back.
Verizon HTC One
rom/Stock 4.4.2
kernel/ElementalX

edwardmhli
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawshayi View Post
Not sure if we can help you... this forum is for the US Verizon model and you seem to have a Chinese version of the phone. Just because it's the same phone doesn't mean the same methods work. You need to be S-Off to do RUU from what I understand, so if somehow you locked it back to S-On you might be out of luck. On the US Verizon model if you take the OTA while S-On you can't go back.
yeah! i guess thats what the problem is! is it possible to get s off in this situation? what can i do? what if i take it to htc? would they be able to help?