Calendar note app

Tip us?

jebll
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Calendar note app

Hi all,
Been looking for a while now but no success so, asking for help.....

Looking for a realistic calendar app for our note, ie. one that utilizes the stylus.

? -is there a note/calendar app out there where we can 'write' directly in the 'day boxes' like we do in real life ones.

At the moment I import a screenshot of s-planner into s-note and use that but it's becoming rather tedious.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda app-developers app

sphere314
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Probably you'll already know that... but.. in any case...

If you hover with the pen in the upper right corner of the day box there's a pop-up note where you can write something with the stylus.

Furthermore you can "Enable Handwriting mode" in the options and write directly in the month view (that's only available in month view and in landscape mode). Then you can switch from handwriting mode to the normal mode with the arrow icon that is placed at the top to the left of the search button.

Unfortunately you can't use handwriting mode in the other views (week, day...)

AFAIK the only other calendar app that allows using the S-Pen is Franklin Planner, but in a very limited way: it's only possible to "attach" a handwritten note as a day's note (it won't be directly visible in the month view).
The Following User Says Thank You to sphere314 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ramiscat
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up available

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebll View Post
Hi all,
Been looking for a while now but no success so, asking for help.....

Looking for a realistic calendar app for our note, ie. one that utilizes the stylus.

? -is there a note/calendar app out there where we can 'write' directly in the 'day boxes' like we do in real life ones.

At the moment I import a screenshot of s-planner into s-note and use that but it's becoming rather tedious.

Thanks

You already have this option in your S Planner
Just go to settings
Enable "hand writing mode"
And wala!
The Following User Says Thank You to ramiscat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jebll
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Great guys, thanks for the help, just what I was looking for. Feel stupid that I couldn't find it myself but hey, that's what forums are for, right? Never be afraid to ask the question!

lesliescott06
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Various apps are there in the market that manage the things done up in the right manner. One of the tool I too use for my personal as well as professional life, its the cloud based task management tool from Replicon. Try out the same. Its operated in cloud based platform featured with a calender based and user friendly interface.
The major aspect of productivity gain in businesses can be achieved only with the usage of task management software.