Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,299 Members 48,902 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

battery doors?

Tip us?

donavo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default battery doors?

has anyone tried the aftermarket battery doors? what i want to do is just get a door that actually protects the camera portion of the phone so i can put the phone down easily without worrying. the reason why i want to avoid a case is because i love the slimmness of the phone. dont want ANY bulk at all. an aftermarket battery door that is slightly thicker to compensate for the camera offset would really help. anyone used those?

stanglifemike
Old
Thanks Meter 422
Lots of threads here in the accessory section, you just have to look and read. The Samsung Qi battery door is thicker than the stock Samsung door

SwiftKey'ed from my White Sprint Note 3 via XDA Premium
Main Phone: White Samsung Note 3 + 64GB card
Other Phone: White HTC Evo 4G LTE
Main Tablet: Asus Infinity 32GB Internal + 64GB card
Main Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 32GB

98 GT: Lots of bolt-ons, suspension, exhaust.
06 GT: Vortech supercharger 10 lbs boost, full suspension, exhaust, too much to list here
Both purchased new and all mods done by me

trishul
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Try the baseus yuppie back cover on aliexpress.com. ..bought one from there . Can guarantee that the camera is protected. 7$

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Paulita1
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by donavo View Post
has anyone tried the aftermarket battery doors? what i want to do is just get a door that actually protects the camera portion of the phone so i can put the phone down easily without worrying. the reason why i want to avoid a case is because i love the slimmness of the phone. dont want ANY bulk at all. an aftermarket battery door that is slightly thicker to compensate for the camera offset would really help. anyone used those?
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Battery Door - Black Original OEM
Samsung

http://www.wirelessground.com/samsun...oor-black.html