Ask a question

No registration required

Cyanogenmod 11 help

OP poserblue

17th January 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I tried to install cyanogenmod 11 on my htc one phone. I am able to follow most of the process until the point where i am supposed to unlock the bootloader. The website that i am using is from

htc-one.wonderhowto. com/how-to/install-cyanogenmod-htc-one-even-faster-now-without-rooting-unlocking-first-0149449/

I am able to get all the way to step five and actually get the white screen like in the picture but from here i dont know what to do. I searched for a while trying to figure it out what to do with no luck. If someone can help me out i will appreciate it.
Last edited by poserblue; 17th January 2014 at 10:51 AM. Reason: mispelled a word
17th January 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 33

160 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poserblue

I tried to install cyanogenmod 11 on my htc one phone. I am able to follow most of the process until the point where i am supposed to unlock the bootloader. The website that i am using is from

htc-one.wonderhowto. com/how-to/install-cyanogenmod-htc-one-even-faster-now-without-rooting-unlocking-first-0149449/

I am able to get all the way to step five and actually get the white screen like in the picture but from here i dont know what to do. I searched for a while trying to figure it out what to do with no luck. If someone can help me out i will appreciate it.

Do you have the latest drivers installed? I guess the installer still needs the right drivers for fastboot commands.
You could also unlock the bootloader manually. It's really not that hard. If you need help just ask
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread