FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Why are my notifications hovering over my lockscreen?

16th January 2014, 11:36 PM |#1  
Reynbow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
This has only just started since I flashed CM11 from temasek.
Anyone know how I can turn this off? I can't seem to find a setting for it.

http://i.imgur.com/vtsokDK.png (note the cloud on the right, it's a google now weather notification card)
 
 
17th January 2014, 02:32 AM |#2  
lyall29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arkadelphia, AR
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
That's a feature in his ROM. You have to go to settings->temasek spare parts->screen and animations->lockscreen notifications. There you can turn it off.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by lyall29; 17th January 2014 at 02:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lyall29 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 11:21 AM |#3  
Reynbow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyall29

That's a feature in his ROM. You have to go to settings->temasek spare parts->screen and animations->lockscreen notifications. There you can turn it off.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ahh fantastic. Couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks for your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reynbow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 11:47 AM |#4  
lyall29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arkadelphia, AR
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynbow

Ahh fantastic. Couldn't find it for the life of me. Thanks for your help.

If you want to see something really crazy, try turning on the listview animation and listview interpolator. These are in the screen and animations settings.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th January 2014, 11:48 AM |#5  
Reynbow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyall29

If you want to see something really crazy, try turning on the listview animation and listview interpolator. These are in the screen and animations settings.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

What does it do? So I know what I'm looking for.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
17th January 2014, 12:02 PM |#6  
lyall29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Arkadelphia, AR
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
You will know as soon as you scroll your screen. I don't personally use it but a lot of people like it. Give it a try. Set listview animation to scale and interpolator to anticipate_overshoot_interpolator.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th January 2014, 12:58 PM |#7  
Reynbow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyall29

You will know as soon as you scroll your screen. I don't personally use it but a lot of people like it. Give it a try. Set listview animation to scale and interpolator to anticipate_overshoot_interpolator.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wooaaaaaahhhhhh dude. That's. That's pretty special right there. I've often wondered what all those settings did and was too afraid to mess with it haha.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes