Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[Q] What do you think is the most stable Kit-kat ROM right now?

OP skytbest

17th January 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hartford, CT
Thanks Meter: 10

185 posts
More
I'm looking for people's opinion on what the most stable kit-kat ROM available for the d2vzw is right now. I've been on Kit-kang for a while, and that was awesome but development has slowed and the build I'm on is causing me a lot of problems lately. I was thinking of slim-rom but if anyone thinks there are more stable ones let me know!

Bluetooth is very important to me, I stream music in my car over BT every day. I've been having a lot of issues with kit-kang and BT recently, along with a lot of reboot, so I'm looking to switch.

Thank you!
17th January 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,628

5,449 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytbest

I'm looking for people's opinion on what the most stable kit-kat ROM available for the d2vzw is right now. I've been on Kit-kang for a while, and that was awesome but development has slowed and the build I'm on is causing me a lot of problems lately. I was thinking of slim-rom but if anyone thinks there are more stable ones let me know!

Bluetooth is very important to me, I stream music in my car over BT every day. I've been having a lot of issues with kit-kang and BT recently, along with a lot of reboot, so I'm looking to switch.

Thank you!

None, they all have different issues, it's up to your taste to tolerate the issue. Some issue is bad for one but OK for the others.
17th January 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #3  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 32

49 posts
Donate to Me
More
Unfortunately it seems as if most 4.4 roms are having Bluetooth issues on the d2vzw right now. Might want to stick with 4.3 or 4.2 for now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th January 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #4  
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,818

8,466 posts
More
Given the above offerings, coupled with the fact that only the individual user can make their own determination as to what is most stable for their device, going to close this.

XDA is not a support site as it relates to asking what is most stable, best etc, for Roms and or kernels. This is because threads like these become places of arguments and trolling commentary.

All users are expected and encouraged to do their own research and review of development threads to arrive to the answer they need.
Last edited by Naddict; 17th January 2014 at 02:56 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread