Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 44,059 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What do you think is the most stable Kit-kat ROM right now?

Tip us?

skytbest
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Question [Q] What do you think is the most stable Kit-kat ROM right now?

I'm looking for people's opinion on what the most stable kit-kat ROM available for the d2vzw is right now. I've been on Kit-kang for a while, and that was awesome but development has slowed and the build I'm on is causing me a lot of problems lately. I was thinking of slim-rom but if anyone thinks there are more stable ones let me know!

Bluetooth is very important to me, I stream music in my car over BT every day. I've been having a lot of issues with kit-kang and BT recently, along with a lot of reboot, so I'm looking to switch.

Thank you!

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1486
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytbest View Post
I'm looking for people's opinion on what the most stable kit-kat ROM available for the d2vzw is right now. I've been on Kit-kang for a while, and that was awesome but development has slowed and the build I'm on is causing me a lot of problems lately. I was thinking of slim-rom but if anyone thinks there are more stable ones let me know!

Bluetooth is very important to me, I stream music in my car over BT every day. I've been having a lot of issues with kit-kang and BT recently, along with a lot of reboot, so I'm looking to switch.

Thank you!
None, they all have different issues, it's up to your taste to tolerate the issue. Some issue is bad for one but OK for the others.

therobut
Old
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Unfortunately it seems as if most 4.4 roms are having Bluetooth issues on the d2vzw right now. Might want to stick with 4.3 or 4.2 for now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 17th January 2014 at 01:56 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13619
Given the above offerings, coupled with the fact that only the individual user can make their own determination as to what is most stable for their device, going to close this.

XDA is not a support site as it relates to asking what is most stable, best etc, for Roms and or kernels. This is because threads like these become places of arguments and trolling commentary.

All users are expected and encouraged to do their own research and review of development threads to arrive to the answer they need.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe