Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Connect ALL THE THINGS with Xender

Smartphones, with all of their all connectivity options courtesy of OEMs, can easily connect themselves … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Revert back to stock ? on rom from ckpv5 desire X

OP Gonzo.

17th January 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5

Never have this problem with this kernel on any of my ROM.
Try the stock one - Boot.img_Installer_RC2.0

If still problem, try other ROM. If all is ok, then make a full wipe and reinstall ROM.

If this still not solve your problem, I'm scare it is hardware related as mentioned by dansou901

see the thing is that a long time ago ive used cynamoge 10 i think ( thats what it was called ) then i tried xpirt rom those two roms worked fine . but when i tried the veryfirst one for desire x made by you it was mysense ( posted )( 28/03/2013 ) i think after that it just occasionally started to act like that . and only recently in october this 2013 its started to occur more frequently . and also i have some sort of dead pixels i think they shine bright blue or yellow on black background ( all around left top corner and right hand side from bottom to top ) and i i dont know how it appeared . never droped it and not even sat on it / maybe its the screen & need replacement? . but anyway im happy with the rom from latest . very nice ) im going to aply the lastcall* fix // (recent calls bug) and that should do for now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread