XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

charging my phone every two nights

Tip us?

Y8DNN
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default charging my phone every two nights

I travel around a lot in my vacation and in many cases there aren't any power outlets. TBH I was a little bit hesitant about getting an aftermarket battery online at first but the truth is I couldn't be more happy with the increased battery life, stop worrying about my intense use of map and 3G data. MPJ also sent me a free case since my stock was no longer fits. I've owned it for a month, charging my Galaxy S Advance every two nights and haven't had any degradation so far.

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 2756
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y8DNN View Post
I travel around a lot in my vacation and in many cases there aren't any power outlets. TBH I was a little bit hesitant about getting an aftermarket battery online at first but the truth is I couldn't be more happy with the increased battery life, stop worrying about my intense use of map and 3G data. MPJ also sent me a free case since my stock was no longer fits. I've owned it for a month, charging my Galaxy S Advance every two nights and haven't had any degradation so far.
This is some kind of marketing or what? Can you show us some screenshots of your battery life, and what battery you used exacly?

abhi92raj
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y8DNN View Post
battery strength???

spleen1981
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
This is some kind of marketing or what? Can you show us some screenshots of your battery life, and what battery you used exacly?
+1
I'd ask also how long it takes to charge...