Kirin: A Processor the Western World Should Look Out For

The post Kirin: A Processor the Western World Should Look Out For appeared first on … more

Generate Your Theme with J Theme Transmogrifier

more

Android 5.0.1 RUU For Verizon HTC One M8

more

TapDeck Beta: Smart Wallpaper Discovery

more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

quickest way to return to stock rooted 4.3

16th January 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #1  
mrbigdreams09's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Diego
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
I would just like to return to stock rooted please help thank you
16th January 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #2  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
What are you on now?
do you have recovery?
Do you have a locked bootloader?
Do you want pure stock or would you consider a modified stock like DoggRom or monx
16th January 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #3  
mrbigdreams09's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Diego
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

What are you on now?
do you have recovery?
Do you have a locked bootloader?
Do you want pure stock or would you consider a modified stock like DoggRom or monx

Im on monx 4.3 6806 , would like pure stock just rooted so ican run certain apps. Ihave unlocked boot and recovery
16th January 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #4  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigdreams09

Im on monx 4.3 6806 , would like pure stock just rooted so ican run certain apps. Ihave unlocked boot and recovery

There's not much between DoggRom and stock, and that would be my preference, Just flash from recovery with a wipe

For pure stock you could read http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576006

Just flash .290 ftf for your device
then follow the first post.
16th January 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #5  
mrbigdreams09's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Diego
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

There's not much between DoggRom and stock, and that would be my preference, Just flash from recovery with a wipe

For pure stock you could read http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2576006

Just flash .290 ftf for your device
then follow the first post.

thank you for your help, just so i am for certain, wipe clean then flash .290 ftf then follow post? where could i find the .290 ftf? thank you
16th January 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #6  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,396 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigdreams09

thank you for your help, just so i am for certain, wipe clean then flash .290 ftf then follow post? where could i find the .290 ftf? thank you

If you are going the ftf route then there is no need to wipe before hand, the options are in flashtool (I just use default)

FTF's can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2453921
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #7  
mrbigdreams09's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Diego
Thanks Meter: 1
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

If you are going the ftf route then there is no need to wipe before hand, the options are in flashtool (I just use default)

FTF's can be found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2453921

thank you , i very much appreciate it
17th January 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigdreams09

I would just like to return to stock rooted please help thank you

Question for you. I have an unlocked Sony XZU C6806, running stock 4.3. I am trying to achieve root so I can flash custom roms. Do you know where I go for that?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes