Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

xperia launcher and apps

OP naeem86

17th January 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #1  
naeem86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
493 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
hi guys..there was a thread here some days before about a port of xperia launcher and apps and i cannot find it anymore. why was it removed? if anyone have it can you share it plz.
17th January 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #2  
Androidwizzard's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,015
 
1,732 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem86

hi guys..there was a thread here some days before about a port of xperia launcher and apps and i cannot find it anymore. why was it removed? if anyone have it can you share it plz.

Are you sure if you don't mean this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2500075
The Following User Says Thank You to Androidwizzard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Here you go!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335530

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to farazlodhi007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #4  
naeem86's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
493 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androidwizzard

Are you sure if you don't mean this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2500075







Quote:
Originally Posted by farazlodhi007

Here you go!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335530

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No its a port that was done for our device specifically. And its not a rom. I'll try the 2nd link and see if I find something good. But its sad that the thread was deleted. Hope that someone who downloaded the port sees this thread.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes