5,603,646 Members 37,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need Help Choosing a ROM

Tip us?

wolfbuck22
Old
(Last edited by wolfbuck22; 17th January 2014 at 10:24 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Need Help Choosing a ROM

Hey guys, long time no see.

I've been using OMJ's Sprint ONE v1.7 for a while and while I enjoy it, I feel like it's time for a change. I really like the feel of my Nexus 7 tablet (which of course is now running KK), and I was wondering if someone could recommend a similar "basic" android ROM, one that would mimic my Nexus 7, or at least have a similar feel.

I tried installing the OneDroid from CM but, even with the absolute latest version of TWRP, it still didn't work. It came back with "failed" so, oh well.

kamilmirza
Old
Thanks Meter 242
you just have to try all ROMs yourself
comparison or recommendations are not allowed here

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
hit the THANKS button if helped
Google Nexus 5

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2105
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbuck22 View Post
Hey guys, long time no see.

I've been using OMJ's Sprint ONE v1.7 for a while and while I enjoy it, I feel like it's time for a change. I really like the feel of my Nexus 7 tablet (which of course is now running KK), and I was wondering if someone could recommend a similar "basic" android ROM, one that would mimic my Nexus 7, or at least have a similar feel.

I tried installing the OneDroid from CM but, even with the absolute latest version of TWRP, it still didn't work. It came back with "failed" so, oh well.
Check @ClydeB1 index thread, has all the ROMs you can think of (and then some), make sure it says SPRINT compatible, for example ARHD 31.6 is Sprint compatible, but ARHD 41.0 is NOT.
Here's his index thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2438026
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]