FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

downgrading 4.3 to 4.2.2

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By blackhat80, Junior Member on 17th January 2014, 12:11 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi all,
i'd like to downgrade 4.3 to 4.2.2 because of conneting from ss note 3 with my car (SKODA SUPERB 2009) via bluetooth rSAP.
i only paired my phone with my car but when it tried to access sim card. it failed. i don't know how to fix it.
after some hours with google, i've read that it can be fixed by firmware 4.2.2. or with CyanogenMod ROM (but CyanogenMod not now support for note 3 - only trial)
thanks for all reply.
 
 
17th January 2014, 01:13 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 417
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhat80

hi all,
i'd like to downgrade 4.3 to 4.2.2 because of conneting from ss note 3 with my car (SKODA SUPERB 2009) via bluetooth rSAP.
i only paired my phone with my car but when it tried to access sim card. it failed. i don't know how to fix it.
after some hours with google, i've read that it can be fixed by firmware 4.2.2. or with CyanogenMod ROM (but CyanogenMod not now support for note 3 - only trial)
thanks for all reply.

Unfortunately there is no 4.2.2 firmware for Note 3. It was released already running 4.3.
The Following User Says Thank You to hey_joe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 01:44 PM |#3  
Andrewtst's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johor
Thanks Meter: 1,579
 
Donate to Me
More
You join on Sept, 2011 and this is your 1st post? Cool!

Are you spamming? They is no 4.2.2 ROM for Note 3 as it is officially release with 4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrewtst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 02:47 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe

Unfortunately there is no 4.2.2 firmware for Note 3. It was released already running 4.3.

Thanks for reply. but what should i do to solve this issue.
17th January 2014, 03:01 PM |#5  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,847
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhat80

hi all,
i'd like to downgrade 4.3 to 4.2.2 because of conneting from ss note 3 with my car (SKODA SUPERB 2009) via bluetooth rSAP.
i only paired my phone with my car but when it tried to access sim card. it failed. i don't know how to fix it.
after some hours with google, i've read that it can be fixed by firmware 4.2.2. or with CyanogenMod ROM (but CyanogenMod not now support for note 3 - only trial)
thanks for all reply.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2595464
very stable cm rom been on it for 2 weeks
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 03:10 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2595464
very stable cm rom been on it for 2 weeks

this ROM already well support rSAP?
did you have any exp. on connetion via Bluetooth on VW or Skoda car?
17th January 2014, 03:31 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhat80

Thanks for reply. but what should i do to solve this issue.

Change the car. Note 3 is better than car
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 03:39 PM |#8  
jaythenut's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,847
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhat80

this ROM already well support rSAP?
did you have any exp. on connetion via Bluetooth on VW or Skoda car?

bluetooth has been fine for me but dont have those cars only a lambo
The Following User Says Thank You to jaythenut For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes