XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Services Framework Error

Tip us?

sbt811
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Google Services Framework Error

im having a problem with my Google Services Framework which it says "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." on my adroid. and my application for Messaging is crashed too. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

I'm using Aurora 4.0.6 btw,.

marcussmith2626
Old
(Last edited by marcussmith2626; 17th January 2014 at 03:56 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1737

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbt811 View Post
im having a problem with my Google Services Framework which it says "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." on my adroid. and my application for Messaging is crashed too. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

I'm using Aurora 4.0.6 btw,.
you can try clearing data for the following apps by going to phone settings applications manage applications click all and click each app and clicking clear data

google play services
google play store
google services framework

if you dont have all three or the problem remains try flashing gapps for gb (iv posted it loads so you should be able to search for it)
you will need to wipe data though in order to flash it without bootlooping so backup app data first

oh and just so you know - that rom isnt actually ics dispite what google says lol - if the rom itself has bugs flash stock rom via odin

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360

My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]