Ask a question

No registration required

Google Services Framework Error

OP sbt811

17th January 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
im having a problem with my Google Services Framework which it says "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." on my adroid. and my application for Messaging is crashed too. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

I'm using Aurora 4.0.6 btw,.
17th January 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,637

4,912 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbt811

im having a problem with my Google Services Framework which it says "The application Google services Framework(process com.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly." on my adroid. and my application for Messaging is crashed too. Can anyone help me with this? thanks

I'm using Aurora 4.0.6 btw,.

you can try clearing data for the following apps by going to phone settings applications manage applications click all and click each app and clicking clear data

google play services
google play store
google services framework

if you dont have all three or the problem remains try flashing gapps for gb (iv posted it loads so you should be able to search for it)
you will need to wipe data though in order to flash it without bootlooping so backup app data first

oh and just so you know - that rom isnt actually ics dispite what google says lol - if the rom itself has bugs flash stock rom via odin
Last edited by marcussmith2626; 17th January 2014 at 04:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread