Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help Me Please.With updating Apps

Tip us?

YoLanC
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Help Me Please.With updating Apps

I downloaded Asphalt 8 Airborne just know.Modded Apk + Obb Data.But i cant update it .I need to play this game on offline.When i try to open my connection,it says update,but when i click on update it cant be update.It just show Open and Uninstall.I want to play this game with unlimited money.Can anyone help me by give me link Asphalt 8 Airborne Hack tools WITHOUT Survey or password on rar.Please Help me.I want to play this game with my friend but he already have AGera and me..just have level one car's.Please help me guys..How to update or give me the hack tool.Love you guys.

Sorry for bad english.

luqman98
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoLanC View Post
I downloaded Asphalt 8 Airborne just know.Modded Apk + Obb Data.But i cant update it .I need to play this game on offline.When i try to open my connection,it says update,but when i click on update it cant be update.It just show Open and Uninstall.I want to play this game with unlimited money.Can anyone help me by give me link Asphalt 8 Airborne Hack tools WITHOUT Survey or password on rar.Please Help me.I want to play this game with my friend but he already have AGera and me..just have level one car's.Please help me guys..How to update or give me the hack tool.Love you guys.

Sorry for bad english.
Sorry, but we at here (xda-developers.com) didn't provide support for hacking games.
My 1mbps internet *yeay*

My blog

Donate to evleaks for funding his medical bill
Translate SD Maid to Malay!
Add your Dropbox storage!

Devices under me:
Sammy GT-S5300 (Mine): Optimus Nexus Me v6+GetuX kernel
Sammy GT-S5310: Stock DXAMH2 4.1.2 rooted
Xperia E1 Dual D2105 (Mine): Stock 20.1.B.0.64 rooted
Find me in games:
Shadowgun Deadzone: Add "ubuntvswinlmn"
S4League: LoCkErMaNpRoMY

diestarbucks
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4150
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoLanC View Post

Sorry for bad english.
Well here is a wonderful concept...PAY for it and stop trying to steal/rip off a developer. You will get no help here asking for information regarding warez/pirating apps. Take a moment to review the rules of the forum:

6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

You would be wise to not bring up any sort of discussion for warez/hacks on XDA again.

The Following User Says Thank You to diestarbucks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe