5,594,386 Members 34,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia T Themes

Tip us?
 
ashiekg
Old
#1  
ashiekg's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default Xperia T Themes

Hi Guys,

Maybe I didn't searched well enough but I couldn't find it in any thread..
But on the Xperia phones there are the standard themes..
Like Xperia, Silk, Heat etc. etc.
Is it possible to to add more original Xperia themes?

My phone is rooted and unblocked..

Hope to hear from you soon..
 
Midleo
Old
#2  
Midleo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 95
Posts: 257
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Márokpapi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiekg View Post
Hi Guys,

Maybe I didn't searched well enough but I couldn't find it in any thread..
But on the Xperia phones there are the standard themes..
Like Xperia, Silk, Heat etc. etc.
Is it possible to to add more original Xperia themes?

My phone is rooted and unblocked..

Hope to hear from you soon..
Are you flashed the EXR leak 4.3 ROM too?
Sony Xperia TX using official 4.3 firmware with all goodies: Root, CWM, Deodex, Super User Mod!

 
Leo
Old
#3  
Leo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 165
Posts: 501
Join Date: Dec 2012
u can find them in the Z1 forum and install like apk
Sony Xperia TX [LT29i] ,
Jelly Bean 4.3,
9.2.A.1.199, Stock, Deodexed,
1266-5813_R3J,
Relocked BootLoader.
 
ashiekg
Old
#4  
ashiekg's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
u can find them in the Z1 forum and install like apk
I just found what you told.
But they are almost all for 4.3
I have 4.1.2... is it still possible then?
 
thedisturbedone
Old
#5  
thedisturbedone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 219
Posts: 755
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiekg View Post
I just found what you told.
But they are almost all for 4.3
I have 4.1.2... is it still possible then?
I remember installing these. Theres a lot of them but they are only colors. You have to find matching wallpapers and stuff online. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2392810
Samsung Galaxy Ace | Sony Xperia T
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes