Moving to T-Mobile from Sprint

OP D-Tronic

17th January 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 19

61 posts
Hey guys, I currently have a GS4 on Sprint, I live in Chicago. I've been very disappointed with Sprint's LTE coverage and spotty all around cellular reception. I'm planning on moving to T-Mobile in a day or two and I just wanted to know if I should expect much better service... does anyone else live in the Chicago area?

Also, I currently pay about $11 for Sprint's protection plan, with that said is T-Mobiles JUMP worth it? It looks like it's a win win for me since I'm already paying $120+ a year for insurance plus the deductible.
17th January 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #2  
Flag Chi-Town!!
Thanks Meter: 98

354 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Tronic

Hey guys, I currently have a GS4 on Sprint, I live in Chicago. I've been very disappointed with Sprint's LTE coverage and spotty all around cellular reception. I'm planning on moving to T-Mobile in a day or two and I just wanted to know if I should expect much better service... does anyone else live in the Chicago area?

Also, I currently pay about $11 for Sprint's protection plan, with that said is T-Mobiles JUMP worth it? It looks like it's a win win for me since I'm already paying $120+ a year for insurance plus the deductible.

I left sprint over a year ago and couldn't be happier, LTE speeds are pretty solid, all around the City, there are a few spots where I get 4G only but rarely i find my self in those spots... if u live in the city I don't see you having any issues with call and data Plus if u have issues like in ur house or work place U can always use Wi-fi calling saved me a few times and don't use mins. (unless u sign up for all unlimited then it really don't matter)

The jump programs cost $10 a month.

Smart Move..

Enjoy!!
17th January 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 19

61 posts
Quote:

Is Wi-Fi calling free or is it an extra service fee that you addon?
17th January 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #4  
Flag Chi-Town!!
Thanks Meter: 98

354 posts
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:

Is Wi-Fi calling free or is it an extra service fee that you addon?

it's a free feature that comes with the phone!
17th January 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
I'll definitely move from sprint
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread