FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] How to change device status to "official" [NEED HELP FAST]?

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Fe4r_[KiNg]*, Junior Member on 17th January 2014, 03:42 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, few days ago I rooted my phone "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505" with SafeRoot metod.
Now my phone starts rebooting all the time when battery is lower then 50% and now I must send it to service.

I need to unroot my phone before sending it to service.

If I unroot my phone with SU app, will phone status get back to "official" or not?
Can I change devise status to "official" on some other safe way (without tripping KNOX)?

By the way, Im from Croatia "EU".

Thanks!
 
 
17th January 2014, 04:27 PM |#2  
HC4Life's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 1,815
 
More
Here bro:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265477

And search before make a new thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to HC4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 05:24 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Slavonski Brod
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I forgot to say, I have stock ROM on my phone, I was only rooted him.

Excuse me for my bad english.
17th January 2014, 05:44 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe4r_[KiNg]*

Hi, few days ago I rooted my phone "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505" with SafeRoot metod.
Now my phone starts rebooting all the time when battery is lower then 50% and now I must send it to service.

By the way, Im from Croatia "EU".

Thanks!

What you need to do:
1. take out the cover of your phone.
2. remove the battery
3. check if the battery's serial begins with: BD
4. Visually, by putting on flat surface, check if your battery is swollen

If answer to 3 or/and 4 is: YES, you have to call Samsung service centre claiming that you have the battery with BD number, that it is swollen visually and that you require replacement battery under the warranty.

Good luck.
17th January 2014, 05:50 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Slavonski Brod
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash

What you need to do:
1. take out the cover of your phone.
2. remove the battery
3. check if the battery's serial begins with: BD
4. Visually, by putting on flat surface, check if your battery is swollen

If answer to 3 or/and 4 is: YES, you have to call Samsung service centre claiming that you have the battery with BD number, that it is swollen visually and that you require replacement battery under the warranty.

Good luck.

Im sure that 4. is YES, BUT I will se 3. later.

The problem starts only when battery is under the 50%, when battery is 50% to 100% phone works without problems.
17th January 2014, 05:54 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe4r_[KiNg]*

Im sure that 4. is YES, BUT I will se 3. later.

The problem starts only when battery is under the 50%, when battery is 50% to 100% phone works without problems.

read more info here.

It is the old story, however be quick. In my case battery swollen so badly, that it pushed out the screen a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to spamtrash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 05:59 PM |#7  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 3,351
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe4r_[KiNg]*

Im sure that 4. is YES, BUT I will se 3. later.

The problem starts only when battery is under the 50%, when battery is 50% to 100% phone works without problems.

Im guessing this is battery problem , dont you have any spare battery or something to see if its gonna get fix? its just a few dollars you know. rather than sending for repair and it takes exactly 1 to 2 weeks :S. and if you wanna Download a stock rom base from your country , you can get it from here. Have a nice day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Repulsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 05:59 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Slavonski Brod
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamtrash

read more info here.

It is the old story, however be quick. In my case battery swollen so badly, that it pushed out the screen a bit.

I hope that battery will survive till tomorrow.
17th January 2014, 06:03 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe4r_[KiNg]*

I hope that battery will survive till tomorrow.

When I notced that the screen is bent, I just removed the rear cover, moved out the battery slightly (just to make the contact), placed it in the case, and was using the phone for some 2 weeks, so be cool
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes