Seidio Innocell Plus Battery Case

Tip us?

WindyCityRockr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 929

DONATE TO ME
Phone Seidio Innocell Plus Battery Case

I just bought this case off of Amazon and stuck it on my AT&T One X+. I bought the last "used" one for only $25, but as far as I can tell, it's in brand new condition which is awesome. It fits the phone perfectly, though it's definitely chunky, but less so though than I though it would be. And I gotta say, I'm liking the heftier feel to the phone. The shell is really smooth and feels great in the hand. The main reason I went for this case over a few others was that it actually makes use of the pogo pins on the back of the phone, so there isn't a stupid USB cable sticking out of the side like this case. The battery in the case is hot swappable, so you can put in any similar sized battery to charge your phone if the one inside dies. It's the best of both worlds when it comes to a phone! The battery that comes with it is rated at 1750 maH, which is almost 75% of the capacity of the internal battery, so it has added many hours of battery life to my phone in day to day use. I'm still gonna need a couple more days to test it out, but if anyone has any questions about the case, let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to WindyCityRockr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xzfzx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
it does look great but the review are kind of bad...
if you could post your impression like after a month of use it would be great!
besides that..what you think about the protection of this case does it have big lips that you can put your phone on the table with the screen faced down?