Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[q] usb bricked ?

OP red de0392

16th January 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #11  
red de0392's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 121
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitu

The more you discharge it to nearly auto turn off moment and fully charge after, the better it will work. My was a bit "wild" after I had like 5 ROMs changed in one day. Then it setted pretty nice, keeping up to 3-4 days with normal use. No weird drops, also goin 100-90 smoothly for hours not 2 mins

Okay..Thanks For your reply...I'll stay on current rom for few months and will see...
But everyday release of new roms...its quite tempting to flash :P
16th January 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #12  
parkourz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Łódź
Thanks Meter: 180
 
903 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by red de0392

Okay..Thanks For your reply...I'll stay on current rom for few months and will see...
But everyday release of new roms...its quite tempting to flash :P

You don't have to stay on one ROM for few months, any of them need something about 5 full discharges and charges
The Following User Says Thank You to parkourz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #13  
red de0392's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 121
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkourz

You don't have to stay on one ROM for few months, any of them need something about 5 full discharges and charges

Okay..i will try and report in few days
Thanks mate

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app
16th January 2014, 07:44 PM   |  #14  
Quote:
Originally Posted by red de0392

Okay..Thanks For your reply...I'll stay on current rom for few months and will see...
But everyday release of new roms...its quite tempting to flash :P

Np Ain't you tired of reinstalling all your junk over and over again? P.S. In my previous post I typed "setted" which should be "set" :P
16th January 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #15  
red de0392's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 121
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitu

Np Ain't you tired of reinstalling all your junk over and over again? P.S. In my previous post I typed "setted" which should be "set" :P

Haha... I know its pain...i Use go backup now.... But now i won't be flashing for sometime :P

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app
17th January 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #16  
red de0392's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 121
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkourz

You don't have to stay on one ROM for few months, any of them need something about 5 full discharges and charges

Today's battery life. On screen 2hrs 11mins

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389977410929.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	2522069  
17th January 2014, 07:35 PM   |  #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by red de0392

Today's battery life. On screen 2hrs 11mins

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

That's kind of poor. Weren't you using it heavily during that time? I can hit 4 days on single battery life. However when I played games a bit and used hell lot of 3g internet, it dropped from 50 to 10 in like no time, 1-2hrs.
17th January 2014, 07:42 PM   |  #18  
red de0392's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 121
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwitu

That's kind of poor. Weren't you using it heavily during that time? I can hit 4 days on single battery life. However when I played games a bit and used hell lot of 3g internet, it dropped from 50 to 10 in like no time, 1-2hrs.

Mate only 2hrs of on screen time...
Didn't use too much... Just normal whatsapp and Facebook with opera mini... :'(
Just drops say from 25to 21stays at 21fr abt 8 mins n then drps rapidly... Sick of it

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes