XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TWRP 2.6.3

Tip us?

Jorakal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default TWRP 2.6.3

Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using xda app-developers app
HTC One T-Mobile, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G, LG G2X, HP Touchpad, Nook Color

leapinlar
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3395

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorakal View Post
Does this exist for the Nook HD+? I've looked everywhere. I found 2.6.0 but heard on other devices it had problems. I've searched xda and googled for days. I'm thinking it doesn't exist.

It does not. No one has built one yet.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
See my Nook Color Tips Thread here,
and my Nook Color EMMC Partition Repair Thread here,
and my Nook Color Updated CM SD Installation Instructions here,
and my Nook HD/HD+ stock tips thread here
and my Nook HD/HD+ CWM Root Tools thread here
e.mote's Nook HD/HD+ Dummies Guide for installing CM10.1/CM10.2 here

sandsofmyst
Old
(Last edited by sandsofmyst; 26th December 2013 at 06:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorakal View Post

Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=95

I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.
HTC sensation 4G | cm11 albinoman ROM - 3/2/14 Workaround for incoming phone calls going to missed (including the swipe issue) with all cm based roms -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=884
Nook HD+ 32 | cm11 emmc official ROM (331 hours of uptime reached with much daily use)
....Nook HD+ 16 | (Returned due to random reboots; defective tablet)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sandsofmyst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jorakal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsofmyst View Post
I went and built it. TWRP 2.6.3 is attached to this post in the five file bootfile form.

I mildly tested it with some wipes and an install of cm 10.1. No problems encountered... but use it at your own peril.

Thanks to leapinlar, verygreen, or whoever else for I just took what they did and updated a part of it.
Awesome thanks!
HTC One T-Mobile, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G, LG G2X, HP Touchpad, Nook Color

TeutonJon78
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsofmyst View Post
Edit: For cm11 4.4 kitkat installs see here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=95

Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.

sandsofmyst
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeutonJon78 View Post
Since you got it working, is it possible to work with the TWRP devs to get an official build? On their website, they say they open to that if someone gets it's working -- then we would always have official up to date binaries.
Yeah, don't know what's happening there as they have ovation in their github.
HTC sensation 4G | cm11 albinoman ROM - 3/2/14 Workaround for incoming phone calls going to missed (including the swipe issue) with all cm based roms -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=884
Nook HD+ 32 | cm11 emmc official ROM (331 hours of uptime reached with much daily use)
....Nook HD+ 16 | (Returned due to random reboots; defective tablet)