Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,920 Members 43,237 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GravityBox 2.9.2 not working on stock 4.2.2 VZW

Tip us?

transient_itch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] GravityBox 2.9.2 not working on stock 4.2.2 VZW

I cannot get GravityBox 2.9.2 (haven't tried other versions yet) to work on rooted stock 4.2.2. I've seen several posts about users having successfully activated GravityBox, but it seems like most of them are on custom ROMs.

When I try to open GravityBox settings, it just says that the system framework not responding. Other modules I have are working just fine.

Anyone have this issue and found a solution yet?

ffejy462
Old
Thanks Meter 200

DONATE TO ME
Gravity box is working fine for me on rooted stock 11a vzw g2. Other modules are working fine also.

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

RubbleTea
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by transient_itch View Post
I cannot get GravityBox 2.9.2 (haven't tried other versions yet) to work on rooted stock 4.2.2. I've seen several posts about users having successfully activated GravityBox, but it seems like most of them are on custom ROMs.

When I try to open GravityBox settings, it just says that the system framework not responding. Other modules I have are working just fine.

Anyone have this issue and found a solution yet?
So you have exposed framework installed and clicked the install update button?...then installed gravitybox and wen into xposed framework and clicked modules and checked gravitybox....and reboot?.....hope this helps ...these steps should have you working

transient_itch
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubbleTea View Post
So you have exposed framework installed and clicked the install update button?...then installed gravitybox and wen into xposed framework and clicked modules and checked gravitybox....and reboot?.....hope this helps ...these steps should have you working
Yep I did all of that. Still same issue.
Tags
4.2.2, gravitybox, root, xposed