Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,689 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What case is compatible with this wireless charger?

Tip us?

hyperized
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] What case is compatible with this wireless charger?

I recently bought the CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Pad, it works very well without a case.

So, I am wondering about what cases people are using that are absolutely compatible with this particular charger.

Yes, I did check the compatibility thread but there is only one case listed for the choe pad and it says that it is conditionally working but I am looking for a more affirmative answer.

Thanks in advance.

GSLEON3
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 1312

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperized View Post
I recently bought the CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Pad, it works very well without a case.

So, I am wondering about what cases people are using that are absolutely compatible with this particular charger.

Yes, I did check the compatibility thread but there is only one case listed for the choe pad and it says that it is conditionally working but I am looking for a more affirmative answer.

Thanks in advance.
They all work with Cruzerlite cases from my experience with the Choe Qi Wireless 10,000mah Powerbank. My Choe also works for the Nexus 5 with the Ultra Hybrid from Spigen & the Ringke Fusion Hybrid. It all boils down to the material & thickness. It can also vary due to varying tolerances of the case & even the Qi chargers. The charging field strength varies slightly from device to device due slight inconsistencies in tolerances that are inherent to mass manufacturing.
Ingress Resistance - Rainbow6

Click HERE to buy me a cheeseburger if I helped you! Or even better, find a charity or local family fighting childhood cancer & help out however you can!

A brief & incomplete timeline of my love affair with mobile technology: