Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] What case is compatible with this wireless charger?

OP hyperized

17th January 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I recently bought the CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Pad, it works very well without a case.

So, I am wondering about what cases people are using that are absolutely compatible with this particular charger.

Yes, I did check the compatibility thread but there is only one case listed for the choe pad and it says that it is conditionally working but I am looking for a more affirmative answer.

Thanks in advance.
17th January 2014, 09:23 PM   |  #2  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag NSA Black Site Whiskey Tango Foxtrot One Niner
Thanks Meter: 1,349

2,461 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperized

I recently bought the CHOE Qi Wireless Charger Pad, it works very well without a case.

So, I am wondering about what cases people are using that are absolutely compatible with this particular charger.

Yes, I did check the compatibility thread but there is only one case listed for the choe pad and it says that it is conditionally working but I am looking for a more affirmative answer.

Thanks in advance.

They all work with Cruzerlite cases from my experience with the Choe Qi Wireless 10,000mah Powerbank. My Choe also works for the Nexus 5 with the Ultra Hybrid from Spigen & the Ringke Fusion Hybrid. It all boils down to the material & thickness. It can also vary due to varying tolerances of the case & even the Qi chargers. The charging field strength varies slightly from device to device due slight inconsistencies in tolerances that are inherent to mass manufacturing.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread