Problems with Straight Talk?

OP drkPu1se

8th January 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
So I have successfully unlocked my I337 to Straight Talk and I get full LTE around here. My problem though is that every once in awhile I lose connection to the network completely. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Also I have somewhat down/up speed, but my ping is actually horrible. I think that could be because it's Straight Talk, but is there a way to improve this as well? I would like to have a good ping as a server administrator and chat clients to stop raging haha....

Thanks in advance!
8th January 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 26

171 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkPu1se

So I have successfully unlocked my I337 to Straight Talk and I get full LTE around here. My problem though is that every once in awhile I lose connection to the network completely. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? Also I have somewhat down/up speed, but my ping is actually horrible. I think that could be because it's Straight Talk, but is there a way to improve this as well? I would like to have a good ping as a server administrator and chat clients to stop raging haha....

Thanks in advance!

Please message me if you find out a way. I rely heavily on wifi, but my LTE has been crap compared to my previous carrier(the big V). Though I know I'll never get the same service, I'd sure like to get better than I do now
17th January 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlnp22

Please message me if you find out a way. I rely heavily on wifi, but my LTE has been crap compared to my previous carrier(the big V). Though I know I'll never get the same service, I'd sure like to get better than I do now

The Big V? Verizon? So you have a Verizon branded SGS4?
17th January 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 26

171 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkPu1se

The Big V? Verizon? So you have a Verizon branded SGS4?

No. I have an ATT phone I bought off craigslist.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread