Query on 16GB version.

Tip us?

hell_storm2004
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Query on 16GB version.

Hello All,

I am planning to switch from Galaxy S4 to LG G2. I was thinking of getting the 16 GB version of the phone. But I wanted to know that is it enough? Since there is no expansion possible. When i got the S4 16 GB version, the OS and other stuff alone take up 8 GB of the space. Luckily in S4 i can go for an SD card. Just wanted to know that is the same case with G2.

chaki-
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
Hello All,

I am planning to switch from Galaxy S4 to LG G2. I was thinking of getting the 16 GB version of the phone. But I wanted to know that is it enough? Since there is no expansion possible. When i got the S4 16 GB version, the OS and other stuff alone take up 8 GB of the space. Luckily in S4 i can go for an SD card. Just wanted to know that is the same case with G2.
There is OTG support

Maybe Levi Strauss should sue Apple too. He came up with the single button concept on pants first. Apple copied him...........

HTC - was great
Moto - is good'ish
LG G2- the best phone i had (for now)

vPro97
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Hello All,

OS takes up about 6-8 gigs, but as the person above me said it has OTG support (check this out: meenova.com) and box.com gives you 50 gb of free storage when you sign in with a LG device.
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!

hell_storm2004
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97 View Post
OS takes up about 6-8 gigs, but as the person above me said it has OTG support (check this out: meenova.com) and box.com gives you 50 gb of free storage when you sign in with a LG device.
That thing looks clumsy!

freebee269
Old
Thanks Meter 385

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Hello All,

i wouldnt go with the 16gb version. i have the 32gb version and only have 10gb remaining. i may keep more stuff on my phone than you though. i'm an audiophile so i like my flac files. these take up a lot of room.
Link to my Dev Host Files = http://d-h.st/users/freebee269

hell_storm2004
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebee269 View Post
i wouldnt go with the 16gb version. i have the 32gb version and only have 10gb remaining. i may keep more stuff on my phone than you though. i'm an audiophile so i like my flac files. these take up a lot of room.
I am thinking about it now... i wonder why the new phones are trying to leave the memory card slot out of phones. Nexus 5, HTC One both dont have it as well.

vPro97
Old
Thanks Meter 190
If you can, go for the Korean version of the phone. It has removable battery and SD card support although the battery is slightly smaller.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Please hit the "Thanks" button if you found my post useful !

Optimise the battery life of your LG G2 without root!