5,599,616 Members 43,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Re-enable the stock phone app on Verizon model on stock rom?

Tip us?

grmcrkrs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Default Re-enable the stock phone app on Verizon model on stock rom?

The build is MH2, and currently the bootloader is locked on my SCH-I925, so I'm trying to see if there is a way to re-enable the phone app that Verizon disabled... is there another stock rom I can flash, or something?

Sent from my SCH-I925 using xda app-developers app

speyder66
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmcrkrs View Post
The build is MH2, and currently the bootloader is locked on my SCH-I925, so I'm trying to see if there is a way to re-enable the phone app that Verizon disabled... is there another stock rom I can flash, or something?

Sent from my SCH-I925 using xda app-developers app
I'm trying to find the same thing since my I925 is softbricked and in a bootloop. All I can do is put it in download mode. Do you by any chance know how to put it back to stock?

grmcrkrs
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14

DONATE TO ME
Yes, you need the stock firmware. But FYI: that's the note 10.1 2012... I was sold that thinking it was new one. I took it back. Just flash the stock firmware via odin. Let me see if I have it... But you can prolly find it in the forum...

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

GREGHARKINS
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Default Stock Firmware MH2

Quote:
Originally Posted by grmcrkrs View Post
Yes, you need the stock firmware. But FYI: that's the note 10.1 2012... I was sold that thinking it was new one. I took it back. Just flash the stock firmware via odin. Let me see if I have it... But you can prolly find it in the forum...

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app
i have looked for the stock firmware too MH2 but cant find it anywhere....

is there a copy available anywhere? My wife took the OTA update to MK1 and i have that but want to go back to stock so i can root and unlock