5,606,465 Members 33,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: How often your phone have touchscreen problem?
Happens all the time.Canít play,unlock pattern,etc 8 22.86%
Reproduce with method.Dont happen in everyday use 15 42.86%
My phone doesn't have the issue at all 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

[POOL] About the touchscreen problem

Tip us?

misterlouis76
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi everybody!

I own a Xperia S (so you will ask why do I post in this topic for the Z1 - I'd like to buy this phone in a few weeks) and I've also this touch screen problem.. So I don't think it is Z1-related, and Z1s might be concerned (xperia s : beggining of 2012, xperia z1 mi 2013.. Bravo Sony!), but I don't hope !

@ghostman2 : So after the 3rd replacement you got a fully-working touchscreen ? That's better than nothing, but they could have fixed the problem 1st time.

I really wanted to buy this phone, but if the problem is still persisting..

ghostman2
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterlouis76 View Post
Hi everybody!

I own a Xperia S (so you will ask why do I post in this topic for the Z1 - I'd like to buy this phone in a few weeks) and I've also this touch screen problem.. So I don't think it is Z1-related, and Z1s might be concerned (xperia s : beggining of 2012, xperia z1 mi 2013.. Bravo Sony!), but I don't hope !

@ghostman2 : So after the 3rd replacement you got a fully-working touchscreen ? That's better than nothing, but they could have fixed the problem 1st time.

I really wanted to buy this phone, but if the problem is still persisting..
Yeah, now its perfect, but instead i sent my z1 to repair i tried ti change the phone but i was unlucky and got 2 problematic ones, so at the 3rd try i tested it inside the store and is all fine...

If you want to buy just test it inside the store, pick the phone and see if will appears any problems...
1st Phone - Galaxy Y
2nd Phone - Motorola Quench
3nd Phone - Galaxy S II
4th Phone - Lumia 920
5th Phone - Xperia Z1 (3rd change now without touch issues )
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostman2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]