Internet not working on the Gear

Search This thread

irfan9490

Dec 15, 2010
bensalem pa
Hi,
I just installed Nova Launcher and a bunch of other apps including the dolphin browser in my galaxy gear watch but i can't get the internet to work it just says that there is no internet connection. I am using a verizon samsung galaxy s4 but on the t-mobile carrier. I do not get the internet wether i am on the t-mobile internet or the wi-fi. I have tried looking at other place and a lot of threads in this forum but haven't really found a solution. I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this problem. I have attached a picture to show what it looks like. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20140108_182750.jpg
    20140108_182750.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 637

maba

Feb 11, 2007
Search this forum on how to enable bluetooth tethering on both phone and gear.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoyFour

irfan9490

Dec 15, 2010
bensalem pa
Thanks for you help.

Thanks for the help. i tried to do that but the tethering app (i tried 4 different ones) on my gear kept crashing so i restored the whole thing and now i just use it on factory settings.

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
Thanks for the help. i tried to do that but the tethering app (i tried 4 different ones) on my gear kept crashing so i restored the whole thing and now i just use it on factory settings.

The only roms that support blue toothed tethering as of right now are the international roms

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eroracing

Nov 24, 2007
He meant on the phone.... Assuming you are using an AT&T Note 3

Sent from my Note 3 SM-N900A rooted by Designgears

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.