[Q] [Q] HTC Flyer with Non-conforming ROM: How do I unlock USB Debugging?
My brother has received a HTC Flyer with a customized ROM from his high school as a gift to advocate e-learning. As far as I can tell, this ROM is no joke.
- It does not have USB Debugging. At all. Can't find it.
- It does not have Google Play Store.
- The ROM is heavily modified. There's no methods I know of to get ADB to detect this device.
- You can't set the language to anything else. No English.
- It reboots itself every 3 hours to clear caches, temporary files, etc. And then re-downloads all updates the ROM had updated before. (Wastes WiFi)
And since the HTC Flyer has been given to us, my brother requested that I flash the ROM to HTC Flyer stock RUU or something. The point is taken, but I don't know where to begin. First choice of ROM: Stock RUU.
Anyone know where to start?
Nope, using ADB with serial number failed. Device can't even be found.