XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] multirom

Tip us?

fullbloodedmutt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] multirom

i was wonderin can you use multirom and have kit kat 4.4.2 stock/rooted as primary rom,and then have watever rom u preffer to have added? im new to xda and postings guidelines,so i apologize for any wrong doing in my thread in advance!!

TheDj408
Old
(Last edited by TheDj408; 7th January 2014 at 09:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 40
Yes you can if you have recovery installed ... and multirom is real easy too you can use this official app to do everything

fullbloodedmutt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up ok

yeah i already had multirom installed,i just didnt hv my primary rom right,such in a hurry to check it out i had cm 10 already on it when i installed multirom,but thank you for the info !!

fullbloodedmutt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok i finally have 4.4.2 rooted /stock as primary, then i have cm as secondary rom, but wen u reboot and go to secondary to boot your rom i hav cm then gapps, how do i remove gapps under the section of rom selections on multirom w/o erasing or doing it all over, i ve tried different things, but afraid i might do erase sunthing and screw and hav to start over, any quick fixes, or just tell me wat i did wrong, everything working perfect except i hv the gapps with the rom selections, and im sure it shouldn't be there, thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

TheDj408
Old
Thanks Meter 40
you have GAPPS in the rom selection ? if yes then goto multirom>list roms and select gapps and delete it