So as i love gaming, listening to my favorite music and watching awesome videos, I needed a way to get more space to hold everything..
Eventually I came across an App called FolderMount, unfortunately you need your device to be rooted for this app.
You will also need a OTG microUSB adapter.. Not sure if this will work on all devices
Here is a step by step guide on playing games off a USB drive:
1. Install FolderMount, get it from play store
2. Install your game( I'm installing Fifa 14)
3. Create an empty folder in storage/emulated/0/Android/obb/com.xxxxx ( blank sd data folder )
4. Copy the game sd data onto a USB drive and plug the USB drive into your Android device using an OTG microUSB adapter
5. Now open FolderMount and in the top right corner tap the "+" icon
6. You may enter the game name to make mounting a game easier.
7. By Source, select the empty folder created in Step 3
8. By Destination, select the game sd data folder on the USB drive
9. Check Screenshot_4 to see how it should look.
10. Now in FolderMount, tap the pin icon and wait untill it turns green
11. Finally enjoy your game