5,598,297 Members 47,896 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hboot- any benefit to upgrading?

Tip us?

BBEgo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 307
Default Hboot- any benefit to upgrading?

Hi all.
I'm running Santod's NuSense 5.5/4.3 ROM and I currently have the new radio installed, but the older eng hboot. Will the phone behave better if I install the latest hboot?

Sent from my HTC DNA
If you feel like you need to ask for 'thanks' in the signature section of every post, you probably don't deserve it.

thayl0
Old
Thanks Meter 69

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBEgo View Post
Hi all.
I'm running Santod's NuSense 5.5/4.3 ROM and I currently have the new radio installed, but the older eng hboot. Will the phone behave better if I install the latest hboot?

Sent from my HTC DNA
I wouldn't miss with it sense you have eng hboot you might brick your phone if you don't know what your doing.

BBEgo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 307
?

Sent from my HTC DNA
If you feel like you need to ask for 'thanks' in the signature section of every post, you probably don't deserve it.

.torrented
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1360

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBEgo View Post
Hi all.

Sent from my HTC DNA
From what I understand, it won't cause the device to behave any different, however when trying to restore the device it would probably be a good idea to be up to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to .torrented For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]