Thanks I just see you reply
I did the long stupid
way to fix this issue by cheacking the MD5 of every single file in backup folder then I found "system.ext4.tar.a" have different MD5 sum ,, fix that by editting the "nandroid.md5" .
Then I notice this freaking file have different md5 every time I reboot ! So I couldn't do the restore from recovery , finally I move "system.ext4.tar.a" to internal memory then back again to its original place in external ,,, test reboot wlah it has stable md5 sum
Edit the "nandroid.md5" again with the new sum
Did the restore ,, I am happy now haha
Sent from dish washer