5,596,568 Members 40,861 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S-view or wallet case?

Tip us?

Slyck
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I like my S-View case, i've had one since my S4 and it was the first thing I bought when I got my Note 3. I will agree with most of the cons that have been listed, my S-View screen collects lint and such because it has a static charge. The privacy thing doesn't bug me because if I didn't have it my phone would be even more visible and easily seen. Honestly if you feel the wallet case is the better option because you'd like to condense it would be a great buy. I carry a Note 3 and an iPhone 5 (work phone) right now, I love my wallet case on my 5 because it keeps me from junking up a wallet. Either way you go, get what you think will be the best fit for you.

Good luck!

magikone69
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solrighal View Post
I have the flip wallet and it does look cool. However trying to answer a call in a hurry is a total pain. I've now bought an Otterbox Commuter and couldn't be happier.

Sent from my SM-N9005
was thinking about the otterbox commuter, my friend has one and its a solid case, just on the bulky side.