XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about porting Note 3 ROMs to note 2

Tip us?

OverDub
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolkid :) View Post
Relax bro,We are sure to recieve that KitKat taste wrapped by the Samsung UI,but in late April(if Sammy doesnt delay )
And ya the 3 custom roms posted are awesome,but whether they claim a good battery life and stability(daily use),
they are in comparision to othr custom roms..So,experience is that most ppl land up flashing StockRom at end..so better stick to Stock!& enjoy just a rooted phone,Titanium Backup,Rom Toolbox,Xposed,Greenify,LMTetc..
DO CHECK THIS,TECHILICIOUS FOR TECH-ppl to enjoy:-
: https://www.facebook.com/BACK2TECHH?ref=tn_tnmn
Im using DN3 and its buttery smooth + amazing battery life, please note that I have 3G open 24/7, may not be the best battery life, but it really satisfied me (12 hours with 6 hours on screen and still have 15% charge)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Smack the thanks if I ever help you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note 2 GT-N7100
CyanogenMod 10.2 Nightly
Stock modem and kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to OverDub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

silentvisitor
Old
Thanks Meter 452
Yes it's possible but:
1) It will need a kernel that can boot 4.4.2 TW on our device.
2) Tons of changes in framework.
Possibly no one would attempt that.
I'm certain to a lot extent that we will get Sammy Kitkat (official or leaked ) soon
The Following User Says Thank You to silentvisitor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cooolforce
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks for the reply guys,after reading your posts I will wait for the official Note 2 KitKat ROM.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk