XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Applications

Tip us?

gabi_tz
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Applications

hy guys. today i tried to install NBA2k14 on my s2 plus. as the install took a longer time then i was used to, i switched off the phone while the instalation of the game was still running. when i turned on the phone the samsung logo was a longer time on the screen and after that the android update screen appeared, in the same way when you upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 without wipe. some applications were updated and after that the phone was ok. so, my question is: why the phone updated some applications? i just turned the phone off while instalation of NBA2K14 was still in progress.

PS: sorry for the long post. i hope i made myself clear about the problem. and ayway, the game didn't run at all even if at the second try the instalation completed succesfully.

Doffe99
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I do not know why it updated. But maybe you had downloaded an available update earlier. That can be a reason to it. And now this game. It's basketball right? I have no idea but it seen to be a big game like FIFA or NHL. Did you buy it or download free from a random website?

Sent from my GT-I9105P