Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,891 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need requests for apps!!

Tip us?

Cheetah1024
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Default Need requests for apps!!

Hi community!
I want to buid apps, but I don't have any ideas, what to make... If you have ideas for 'the ultimate app, everyone will love' or any other app, then feel free to post your ideas here

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'
You are reading my signature...
Suff, whith which I already helped some people:
WinXp Boot- + Shutdownanimation for 720x1280 pixels screens and Music Widget Theme for LG Optimus 4X HD

...I'm hungry!

jdphnfan
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah1024 View Post
Hi community!
I want to buid apps, but I don't have any ideas, what to make... If you have ideas for 'the ultimate app, everyone will love' or any other app, then feel free to post your ideas here

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'
A app that Backs up your SMS/MMS to your SDCARD(alternatively, maybe a app that saves them there in the first place?)
And also Deletes the text messages it backed up.

I've seen a few apps that you set on a schedule to auto-backup texts, but none have the feature to auto delete after the backup.
And I don't see the point of installing 2 apps to make this work(trying to keep my Internal Size down due to cheap a** manufacture not putting in a decent size memory).
The Following User Says Thank You to jdphnfan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cheetah1024
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdphnfan View Post
A app that Backs up your SMS/MMS to your SDCARD(alternatively, maybe a app that saves them there in the first place?)

I've seen a few apps that you set on a schedule to auto-backup texts, but none have the feature to auto delete after the backup.
And I don't see the point of installing 2 apps to make this work(trying to keep my Internal Size down due to cheap a** manufacture not putting in a decent size memory).
I'll look into it maybe i can make it work

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'
You are reading my signature...
Suff, whith which I already helped some people:
WinXp Boot- + Shutdownanimation for 720x1280 pixels screens and Music Widget Theme for LG Optimus 4X HD

...I'm hungry!

Giladi
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Good idea but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdphnfan View Post

I think it is a good idea but... I don't feel there is any need for it, but maybe I am wrong.

Irwenzhao
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah1024 View Post
Hi community!

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'
Hi cheetah, not sure bout ideas, but I'm interested in learning about Java and I'm a complete noob. (I don't know anything about Java) and I'm not sure if u would be that kind to teach me.

P.S. idea? Let's go for... a multiwindow app (with or without root, for AOSP and other phones.)
N7105 rocking AOSB with AGNi kernel
Click "Thanks" if I was of any help!