No registration required

Need requests for apps!!

OP Cheetah1024

10th January 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

311 posts
Hi community!
I want to buid apps, but I don't have any ideas, what to make... If you have ideas for 'the ultimate app, everyone will love' or any other app, then feel free to post your ideas here

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'
14th January 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah1024

Hi community!
I want to buid apps, but I don't have any ideas, what to make... If you have ideas for 'the ultimate app, everyone will love' or any other app, then feel free to post your ideas here

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'

A app that Backs up your SMS/MMS to your SDCARD(alternatively, maybe a app that saves them there in the first place?)
And also Deletes the text messages it backed up.

I've seen a few apps that you set on a schedule to auto-backup texts, but none have the feature to auto delete after the backup.
And I don't see the point of installing 2 apps to make this work(trying to keep my Internal Size down due to cheap a** manufacture not putting in a decent size memory).
The Following User Says Thank You to jdphnfan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57

311 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdphnfan

A app that Backs up your SMS/MMS to your SDCARD(alternatively, maybe a app that saves them there in the first place?)

I've seen a few apps that you set on a schedule to auto-backup texts, but none have the feature to auto delete after the backup.
And I don't see the point of installing 2 apps to make this work(trying to keep my Internal Size down due to cheap a** manufacture not putting in a decent size memory).

I'll look into it maybe i can make it work

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'
14th January 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

109 posts
Good idea but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdphnfan

I think it is a good idea but... I don't feel there is any need for it, but maybe I am wrong.
18th January 2014, 11:10 AM   |  #5  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 260

810 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetah1024

Hi community!

Sent from my Nexus 5
'You'll thank me later'

Hi cheetah, not sure bout ideas, but I'm interested in learning about Java and I'm a complete noob. (I don't know anything about Java) and I'm not sure if u would be that kind to teach me.

P.S. idea? Let's go for... a multiwindow app (with or without root, for AOSP and other phones.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread