Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,018 Members 45,371 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help with samsung galaxy note root steps

Tip us?
 
space man
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default help with samsung galaxy note root steps


First, I'm glad I am a member of this wonderful forum
Secondly,
I have a Samsung Note

model number : GT-n7000
android version : 4.0.3
baseband version : n7000xxlbt
kernel version : 3.0.15-n7000jplpd-cl643396

------------------------------

I want you to explain the steps or videos
to show How to do the following :

I do not know the correct order

1 - Root
2 - Download Recovery Mode
3 - How to install cooked Rom and suggest a good one for me

I know that the answer to those questions will be long but it will help me and will help every one in the beginners



thanks
 
projeto56
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 579
Posts: 1,550
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Boituva - SP

 
DONATE TO ME
Search the forum. There are lots of guides for rooting and installing a custom recovery.
Avoid spamming without reading first.
Good luck

Enviado de meu GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk
XDA Developers

What is XDA about? | How to ask for help?

I don't has bad english. You are drunk!

Use dropbox and make us both happy
 
space man
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by projeto56 View Post
Search the forum. There are lots of guides for rooting and installing a custom recovery.
Avoid spamming without reading first.
Good luck

Enviado de meu GT-N7000 usando Tapatalk
I'm not spamming sir
i'm really can't find where to start .
if you can help me with topics links or videos where i can learn how to do that

if any one can help ?
many thanks
 
treacherous_hawk
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 234
Posts: 699
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by space man View Post
I'm not spamming sir
i'm really can't find where to start .
if you can help me with topics links or videos where i can learn how to do that

if any one can help ?
many thanks
read:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1329360
and after root you will look for this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1424997
The Following User Says Thank You to treacherous_hawk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
space man
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous_hawk View Post
thank you sir

can you suggest any cooked Rom for me

thanks
 
treacherous_hawk
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 234
Posts: 699
Join Date: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by space man View Post
thank you sir

can you suggest any cooked Rom for me

thanks
look here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-note/development
The Following User Says Thank You to treacherous_hawk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Irwenzhao
Old
#7  
Irwenzhao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 255
Posts: 799
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by space man View Post

First, I'm glad I am a member of this wonderful forum
Secondly,
I have a Samsung Note

model number : GT-n7000
android version : 4.0.3
baseband version : n7000xxlbt
kernel version : 3.0.15-n7000jplpd-cl643396

------------------------------

I want you to explain the steps or videos
to show How to do the following :

I do not know the correct order

1 - Root
2 - Download Recovery Mode
3 - How to install cooked Rom and suggest a good one for me

I know that the answer to those questions will be long but it will help me and will help every one in the beginners



thanks
Use framaroot for root.


Smack that Thanks button if I helped!
XDAing from a N7105 powered by Illusion ROM.
Sent from a small country called Singapore.
P.S. Time for school, not much time for XDA
Living my life with my Find 7a
Rocking ParanoidAndroid 4.6 Beta 1
Take a second to click the "Thanks" button if I helped!

The Following User Says Thank You to Irwenzhao For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes