Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

[Q] Bricked my HOX? plz help!

18th January 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
First of all, sorry for my english,i'll try to explain what has happened.
I've tried to update my Viper ROM, from 4.0.4 to 4.0.6. I thought it will be better to clear the external SD before, due to insufficient free place. So I backed up almost everything, and have copied the installable Version over. Reboot into TWRP 2.4.0 Recovery -> and unfortunately I've done a factory reset + after I wiped everything in the same time, included the cache, dalvik, system, external storage, android secure. Of course thereafter I can't found my Viper.zip to start the installation.

My question is, how can I solve this problem?
I've tried two things:
1. I think i need to push somehow the .zip file over the /sdcard over adb, but win7 won't recognise my phone, therefore I couldn't push a file onto it. Am I doing on wrong way?
"c:\Android\flash\One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v\Data>fastboot devices
SH298W100828 fastboot

c:\Android\flash\One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v\Data>adb push c:\flash\Viper.zip /sdcard
/Viper.zip
error: device not found"


2. OTG cable -> Pendrive (fat32): I can't locate my external drive in the directory list. TWRP doesn't support that?


Any answer is appreciated, i didn't found a referring thread, sorry for making a new one.
More data --getvar---:
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.73.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.167.31
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.707.3
(bootloader) serialno: SH298W100828
(bootloader) imei: 353995055477743
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3799mV
(bootloader) devpower: 43
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.828s
18th January 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imi36

First of all, sorry for my english,i'll try to explain what has happened.
I've tried to update my Viper ROM, from 4.0.4 to 4.0.6. I thought it will be better to clear the external SD before, due to insufficient free place. So I backed up almost everything, and have copied the installable Version over. Reboot into TWRP 2.4.0 Recovery -> and unfortunately I've done a factory reset + after I wiped everything in the same time, included the cache, dalvik, system, external storage, android secure. Of course thereafter I can't found my Viper.zip to start the installation.

My question is, how can I solve this problem?
I've tried two things:
1. I think i need to push somehow the .zip file over the /sdcard over adb, but win7 won't recognise my phone, therefore I couldn't push a file onto it. Am I doing on wrong way?
"c:\Android\flash\One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v\Data>fastboot devices
SH298W100828 fastboot

c:\Android\flash\One_X_All-In-One_Kit_v\Data>adb push c:\flash\Viper.zip /sdcard
/Viper.zip
error: device not found"


2. OTG cable -> Pendrive (fat32): I can't locate my external drive in the directory list. TWRP doesn't support that?


Any answer is appreciated, i didn't found a referring thread, sorry for making a new one.
More data --getvar---:
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.73.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.167.31
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.707.3
(bootloader) serialno: SH298W100828
(bootloader) imei: 353995055477743
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3799mV
(bootloader) devpower: 43
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.828s

First let's try to install this driver http://db.tt/WT7hTG9q

I hope Windows 7 will recognize the phone with this driver.
Keep me updated and I'll try to help you
18th January 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamomivida

First let's try to install this driver http://db.tt/WT7hTG9q

I hope Windows 7 will recognize the phone with this driver.
Keep me updated and I'll try to help you

Sry, my phone is still unrecognizable. I've tried it on two win7 laptops.
Before your HTC Driver, I should remove:
- a newer HTC Driver version
- htc sync

Still not works
I can't push any file through adb.
18th January 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
c:\fastboot\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>fastboot devices
SH298W100828 fastboot

c:\fastboot\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools>adb push c:\fastboot\Viper.zip /s
dcard/TWRP/
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
error: device not found
18th January 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #5  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,503
 
13,948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Flash this recovery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqzlpqo8il...y%205.15.9.img

Enter the recovery and go to the mounts and storage menu and select the last option in the list, mount as usb mass storage

Then wait a couple of minutes and copy the rom to the phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 2
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Flash this recovery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqzlpqo8il...y%205.15.9.img

Enter the recovery and go to the mounts and storage menu and select the last option in the list, mount as usb mass storage

Then wait a couple of minutes and copy the rom to the phone

Many many thanks Mr Hofs! Copying has started! THANKS +1, greetings from Hungary!
The Following User Says Thank You to imi36 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes