XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Delete old CWM Backup

Tip us?

MaiRuay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Delete old CWM Backup

Recently is was using Viper 2.7 with CWM 6.0.3.2. To be able to update to Viper 4.2 i needed to change to TRWP. Everything went ok, but now i still can see some CWM nandroid backups i've made. I can see them only in titanium but i can't find them in the filesystem because i want delete these old CWM backups. I already spend some googling and searching for those damn backups but i can't find them. I have no clockworkmod folder, there is nothing in all thoses backup folders and so on. I was searching with ES-File explorer (with option show hidden files enabled). Does somebody have some hints where i can find these backups so i can delete them?

thanks

n1234d
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiRuay View Post
Recently is was using Viper 2.7 with CWM 6.0.3.2. To be able to update to Viper 4.2 i needed to change to TRWP. Everything went ok, but now i still can see some CWM nandroid backups i've made. I can see them only in titanium but i can't find them in the filesystem because i want delete these old CWM backups. I already spend some googling and searching for those damn backups but i can't find them. I have no clockworkmod folder, there is nothing in all thoses backup folders and so on. I was searching with ES-File explorer (with option show hidden files enabled). Does somebody have some hints where i can find these backups so i can delete them?

thanks
How can you see nandroids in titanium ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Always hit the "Thanks" Button

MaiRuay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d View Post
How can you see nandroids in titanium ?

In titanium, open the menu and choose "Extract from Nandroid Backup", then it will show you all CWM and/or TWRP backups.

n1234d
Old
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
In titanium, open the menu and choose "Extract from Nandroid Backup", then it will show you all CWM and/or TWRP backups.
Whoa, never saw that before, that is so damn convenient! Try clearing data of titanium and see if that helps..

Always hit the "Thanks" Button

mitchst2
Old
Thanks Meter 211
Data/media/clockworkmod

Sent from my HTC O'ne-xus

MaiRuay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d View Post
Whoa, never saw that before, that is so damn convenient! Try clearing data of titanium and see if that helps..

No success.

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2091
Quote:
No success.
as mentioned above, use a root-enabled file explorer and go to "/data/media/" there you will see "clockworkmod"
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MaiRuay
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
thanks, solved.

Tags
cwm old backup delete remove