EEMP3 Tag Editor

more

LG G4 Confirmed, New Blackphone 2 & More – XDA TV

The post LG G4 Confirmed, New Blackphone 2 & More – XDA TV appeared first … more

Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen

The post Corgi for Feedly – Material Design RSS Lock Screen appeared first on … more

[XPOSED] Pop-up Video in Floating Window

more
Post Reply

[Q] Delete old CWM Backup

OP MaiRuay

18th January 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #1  
MaiRuay's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Recently is was using Viper 2.7 with CWM 6.0.3.2. To be able to update to Viper 4.2 i needed to change to TRWP. Everything went ok, but now i still can see some CWM nandroid backups i've made. I can see them only in titanium but i can't find them in the filesystem because i want delete these old CWM backups. I already spend some googling and searching for those damn backups but i can't find them. I have no clockworkmod folder, there is nothing in all thoses backup folders and so on. I was searching with ES-File explorer (with option show hidden files enabled). Does somebody have some hints where i can find these backups so i can delete them?

thanks
18th January 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #2  
n1234d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 344
 
1,033 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiRuay

Recently is was using Viper 2.7 with CWM 6.0.3.2. To be able to update to Viper 4.2 i needed to change to TRWP. Everything went ok, but now i still can see some CWM nandroid backups i've made. I can see them only in titanium but i can't find them in the filesystem because i want delete these old CWM backups. I already spend some googling and searching for those damn backups but i can't find them. I have no clockworkmod folder, there is nothing in all thoses backup folders and so on. I was searching with ES-File explorer (with option show hidden files enabled). Does somebody have some hints where i can find these backups so i can delete them?

thanks

How can you see nandroids in titanium ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #3  
MaiRuay's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d

How can you see nandroids in titanium ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

In titanium, open the menu and choose "Extract from Nandroid Backup", then it will show you all CWM and/or TWRP backups.
18th January 2014, 09:49 AM   |  #4  
n1234d's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 344
 
1,033 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiRuay

In titanium, open the menu and choose "Extract from Nandroid Backup", then it will show you all CWM and/or TWRP backups.

Whoa, never saw that before, that is so damn convenient! Try clearing data of titanium and see if that helps..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #5  
mitchst2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 458
 
1,401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Data/media/clockworkmod

Sent from my HTC O'ne-xus
18th January 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #6  
MaiRuay's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1234d

Whoa, never saw that before, that is so damn convenient! Try clearing data of titanium and see if that helps..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

No success.
18th January 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiRuay

No success.

as mentioned above, use a root-enabled file explorer and go to "/data/media/" there you will see "clockworkmod"
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #8  
MaiRuay's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
thanks, solved.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm old backup delete remove
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes