Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stable custom ROM for Micromax A116

Tip us?

bollyfan2005
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Stable custom ROM for Micromax A116

I would like to change stock ROM to custom ROM. Can somebody give me best custom ROM available today. I tried to search through Google but they are too many not sure which one is more stable and best.Or is there any way I can find out based on download.

blackbeard
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 418

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bollyfan2005 View Post
I would like to change stock ROM to custom ROM. Can somebody give me best custom ROM available today. I tried to search through Google but they are too many not sure which one is more stable and best.Or is there any way I can find out based on download.
There's not a "best" rom fo any of the device. Please don't open threads like this.
There are a collection of stable and good ROMs for the device though, head on to the dev section and fidn yourselves some
LewaOS, MIUI, SamFlare, SuperLuminaDad, KitKandroid and many more

PROBABLY RETIRING FROM XDA

http://www.syntaxsofts.com

The Following User Says Thank You to blackbeard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

diestarbucks
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4136
The best thing to do is to read and research on your own and try a few out to see what best fits YOUR needs. Everyone's opinion is different, so what is the best ROM for one person, may not be the best ROM for you. We don't allow best ROM threads because of this, especially around these parts they just lead to a bunch of childish bickering

Happy flashing!
The Following User Says Thank You to diestarbucks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe