Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] SplitFUS2 for linux

OP pussnboots

18th January 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, Could someone kindly point me to a current link of splitFUS2 version 2.11 for linux, or PM me to send it to me. I have searched but can only find links to the now inaccessible hotfiles servers. I've tried the windows version (with cygwin) to no avail so would like to try the linux version. I have bricked my phone (GT-S5360T) which had a stock ROM for New Zealand (PDA: S5360TDOLJ1, CSC: S5360TTNZLJ1) so getting pretty desperate now.

TIA.
18th January 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,345

2,294 posts
Donate to Me
More
I guess there is the stock rom for the Telestra variant.Ask some devs out there about SplitFUS for linux and they will help you for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Thanks aniket, I didn't see the Telstra variant. Will give it a go, failing that, I will ask in the Development forum.
18th January 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,563

4,763 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussnboots

Hi, Could someone kindly point me to a current link of splitFUS2 version 2.11 for linux, or PM me to send it to me. I have searched but can only find links to the now inaccessible hotfiles servers. I've tried the windows version (with cygwin) to no avail so would like to try the linux version. I have bricked my phone (GT-S5360T) which had a stock ROM for New Zealand (PDA: S5360TDOLJ1, CSC: S5360TTNZLJ1) so getting pretty desperate now.

TIA.

see my guide I have just wrote for windows
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49543982
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Thumbs up
Cheers Marcus, I followed your guide exactly and it worked. Thanks for taking the time to write that guide, very much appreciated.

OK, will see if I can save the phone now.

** UPDATE: **
Phew, it worked! Unbricked the phone following the first post in this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324937 .
Last edited by pussnboots; 18th January 2014 at 02:00 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread