Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SplitFUS2 for linux

Tip us?

pussnboots
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] SplitFUS2 for linux

Hi, Could someone kindly point me to a current link of splitFUS2 version 2.11 for linux, or PM me to send it to me. I have searched but can only find links to the now inaccessible hotfiles servers. I've tried the windows version (with cygwin) to no avail so would like to try the linux version. I have bricked my phone (GT-S5360T) which had a stock ROM for New Zealand (PDA: S5360TDOLJ1, CSC: S5360TTNZLJ1) so getting pretty desperate now.

TIA.

aniket.lamba
Old
Thanks Meter 1253

DONATE TO ME
I guess there is the stock rom for the Telestra variant.Ask some devs out there about SplitFUS for linux and they will help you for sure.
Press Thanks If helped!
The Following User Says Thank You to aniket.lamba For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pussnboots
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks aniket, I didn't see the Telstra variant. Will give it a go, failing that, I will ask in the Development forum.

marcussmith2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2332
Quote:
Originally Posted by pussnboots View Post
Hi, Could someone kindly point me to a current link of splitFUS2 version 2.11 for linux, or PM me to send it to me. I have searched but can only find links to the now inaccessible hotfiles servers. I've tried the windows version (with cygwin) to no avail so would like to try the linux version. I have bricked my phone (GT-S5360T) which had a stock ROM for New Zealand (PDA: S5360TDOLJ1, CSC: S5360TTNZLJ1) so getting pretty desperate now.

TIA.
see my guide I have just wrote for windows
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49543982

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360

My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
The Following User Says Thank You to marcussmith2626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pussnboots
Old
(Last edited by pussnboots; 18th January 2014 at 01:00 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cheers Marcus, I followed your guide exactly and it worked. Thanks for taking the time to write that guide, very much appreciated.

OK, will see if I can save the phone now.

** UPDATE: **
Phew, it worked! Unbricked the phone following the first post in this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324937 .