Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,808 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Oppo R819 Stock Android (Feels like Nexus Devices)

Tip us?

shivambajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerBales View Post
@shivambajaj Just wait patiently. In some time you will get an awesome bug free ROM from @bharat_goku

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yup....I surely will wait...

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda premium

Sk.D
Old
Thanks Meter 1,147
In my build.., camera was working. I wonder y isn't it working for u all.

MY WORK :

MOTO G :

STOCK ROM SERIES
XT1033
[4.4.2 , 4.4.3 & 4.4.4]

XT1032
[4.4.2]

CANVAS A120 :
ROMS/MODS/RECOVERIES

CANVAS HD :
ROMS

The Following User Says Thank You to Sk.D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shivambajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk.D View Post
In my build.., camera was working. I wonder y isn't it working for u all.
if youve already porteed it...why dont u share it ? :P
The Following User Says Thank You to shivambajaj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WalkerBales
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat_goku View Post
might take me another day,realised audio wasnt working when i went out on this rom xD that didnt turn out so well with parents xD anyway fixed it now,only issue is camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeshk View Post
@WalkerBales I ported the ROM but unfortunately Camera is not working as mentioned by @bharat_goku
@rajneeshk and @bharat_goku you both contact @Sk.D as in his port, camera is working properly. And thumbs up to all u devs for trying to port this ROM.

Sk.D
Old
Thanks Meter 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivambajaj View Post
if youve already porteed it...why dont u share it ? :P
Already told u all no more roms from my side except that kitkat one.. From tomorrow, will be on tab 2. (will release beta build and anyone can take my work to make it stable.)

And already I told @rajneeshk the steps, and he have fixed camera bug, as soon rom is stable. He will release it.

Thank you.

MY WORK :

MOTO G :

STOCK ROM SERIES
XT1033
[4.4.2 , 4.4.3 & 4.4.4]

XT1032
[4.4.2]

CANVAS A120 :
ROMS/MODS/RECOVERIES

CANVAS HD :
ROMS

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk.D For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shivambajaj
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Already told u all no more roms from my side except that kitkat one.. From tomorrow, will be on tab 2. (will release beta build and anyone can take my work to make it stable.)

And already I told @rajneeshk the steps, and he have fixed camera bug, as soon rom is stable. He will release it.

Thank you.
ok your wish...just remember one thing.....we(CHD users) will always be happy to have you back...good luck with your developments for the galaxy tab 2

rajneeshk
Old
Thanks Meter 169

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Thank you.
Thanks @Sk.D for your help. Camera and keyboard both are working now. @WalkerBales , I am Uploading the ROM , please check development section. Your feedback and test results will be appreciated.
Press Thanks if I have helped you in any way. You can donate to me as well if you like my work.

My work : Oppo R819 Stock Android for Micromax CHD

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajneeshk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WalkerBales
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:

Thank you.
Thanx @Sk.D for all ur contribution and also for the help from which @rajneeshk was able port this ROM. You will always be there in our hearts.

WalkerBales
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeshk View Post
Thanks @Sk.D for your help. Camera and keyboard both are working now. @WalkerBales , I am Uploading the ROM , please check development section. Your feedback and test results will be appreciated.
Checked the development section. Ur hard work is really appreciated. I don't know how to say thanx to you.

asikroy
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Iam not able to post in dev section so iam posting here.
I have been using your oppo aosp built since yesterday morning and so far no major issues and thanks for providing us with this rom..

Bugs i encountered

At every reboot my brightness settings and heptic feedback settings are gone and i have to readjust those again..
No profiles settings in settings menu..
But these are very minor bugs only so no serious problems in using this excellent ported rom.

Camera bug fixed by flashing the 4.3 stock zip from super luminal dad rom.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using xda app-developers app