Nyko Playpad connection issues

OP nymikey

17th January 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

345 posts
More
I'm running stock and can't seem to be able to connect this controller. It says " PAIRED BUT NOT CONNECTED". I have two of them and neither one of them want to connect. Could this be a tablet issue or controller issues?
18th January 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 40

94 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymikey

I'm running stock and can't seem to be able to connect this controller. It says " PAIRED BUT NOT CONNECTED". I have two of them and neither one of them want to connect. Could this be a tablet issue or controller issues?

This could be related to your Android version. I know Android 4.0 ICS added some additional bluetooth support. If you can test it on an Android 2.x phone and it works then this is evidently not the problem.

You can always try Hive ROM -- shameless plug I know. I updated some configuration scripts as well as an APK which might have broadened support.
The Following User Says Thank You to finniest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 01:26 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

345 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finniest

This could be related to your Android version. I know Android 4.0 ICS added some additional bluetooth support. If you can test it on an Android 2.x phone and it works then this is evidently not the problem.

You can always try Hive ROM -- shameless plug I know. I updated some configuration scripts as well as an APK which might have broadened support.

i rooted my tablet waaaaaaaaaaaaay back and installed what was the only rom available "DOOMLORD",started to get alot of reboots. so just recently i decided to unroot and go back to stock since the HTC JETSTREAM FORUM was a ghost town. A week after that you came out with BEEHIVE, i was kicking myself in the @$$. i want to give your rom a try but seriously i think i forgot what to do to get this thing rooted again
18th January 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 40

94 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymikey

i want to give your rom a try but seriously i think i forgot what to do to get this thing rooted again

You can take a refresher course by watching this video. There are actualy three videos in the zero-to-hero series -- and it sounds like you might only need perform what is in the final one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread