Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 40,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nyko Playpad connection issues

Tip us?
 
nymikey
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 297
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default Nyko Playpad connection issues

I'm running stock and can't seem to be able to connect this controller. It says " PAIRED BUT NOT CONNECTED". I have two of them and neither one of them want to connect. Could this be a tablet issue or controller issues?
 
finniest
Old
#2  
finniest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 82
Join Date: Oct 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymikey View Post
I'm running stock and can't seem to be able to connect this controller. It says " PAIRED BUT NOT CONNECTED". I have two of them and neither one of them want to connect. Could this be a tablet issue or controller issues?
This could be related to your Android version. I know Android 4.0 ICS added some additional bluetooth support. If you can test it on an Android 2.x phone and it works then this is evidently not the problem.

You can always try Hive ROM -- shameless plug I know. I updated some configuration scripts as well as an APK which might have broadened support.
The Following User Says Thank You to finniest For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nymikey
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 297
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by finniest View Post
This could be related to your Android version. I know Android 4.0 ICS added some additional bluetooth support. If you can test it on an Android 2.x phone and it works then this is evidently not the problem.

You can always try Hive ROM -- shameless plug I know. I updated some configuration scripts as well as an APK which might have broadened support.
i rooted my tablet waaaaaaaaaaaaay back and installed what was the only rom available "DOOMLORD",started to get alot of reboots. so just recently i decided to unroot and go back to stock since the HTC JETSTREAM FORUM was a ghost town. A week after that you came out with BEEHIVE, i was kicking myself in the @$$. i want to give your rom a try but seriously i think i forgot what to do to get this thing rooted again
 
finniest
Old
#4  
finniest's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 82
Join Date: Oct 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nymikey View Post
i want to give your rom a try but seriously i think i forgot what to do to get this thing rooted again
You can take a refresher course by watching this video. There are actualy three videos in the zero-to-hero series -- and it sounds like you might only need perform what is in the final one.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes